Not included in your cruise fare

What’s not included in your cruise fare:
    -Gratuities (you can prepay your tips with your cruise payment)
    -Shore excursions
    -Expenses incurred while in ports of call, with the exception of food and soft drinks
    on Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
    -Alcoholic beverages
    -Dining at Palo’s (Adult only dining)
    -Refreshments at Cove Café (coffee bar just for adults) and Aloft (teens only club)
    -Spa treatments
    -Arcade games
    -Pictures taken by the ships photographer’s (available to purchase at Shutter’s Photo Studio)
    -Internet usage (available at the Internet Café)
    -Ship to Shore phone calls

The ships operate on a cashless system, all charges will be billed to your stateroom. Except
    for tips cash is not accepted on the ships. This is the same for Castaway Cay; but if you want
    to purchase stamps at the post office on the island you must use cash. Most of the non-Disney
    ports accept major credit cards and U.S. currency.

• Making dreams come true!!

Re: Not included in your cruise fare

The best thing I did on while on the Disney Cruise was to pay my bill everynight. It helped me keep track of what I was spending so I was not shocked on the last day of the cruise. I paid with Disney Dollars, cash or credit.
    I remember this one woman was freaking out on a Disney Castmember because her final bill was over $2000!!! Apparently her family went crazy ordering special drinks, etc.

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    What’s not included in your cruise fare:
    -Gratuities (you can prepay your tips with your cruise payment)
    -Shore excursions
    -Expenses incurred while in ports of call, with the exception of food and soft drinks
    on Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
    -Alcoholic beverages
    -Dining at Palo’s (Adult only dining)
    -Refreshments at Cove Café (coffee bar just for adults) and Aloft (teens only club)
    -Spa treatments
    -Arcade games
    -Pictures taken by the ships photographer’s (available to purchase at Shutter’s Photo Studio)
    -Internet usage (available at the Internet Café)
    -Ship to Shore phone calls

The ships operate on a cashless system, all charges will be billed to your stateroom. Except
    for tips cash is not accepted on the ships. This is the same for Castaway Cay; but if you want
    to purchase stamps at the post office on the island you must use cash. Most of the non-Disney
    ports accept major credit cards and U.S. currency.
    Tips for room service (if you order it) and for laundry/dry cleaning (if you use it) are not part of the pre pay tips option

And, on the subject of room service. Soft Drinks are included included in your fare, except soft drinks from room service, those you are charged for. Room serivce itself is free, but not room service soft drinks. You can always go up on deck and get soft drinks 24 hours a day though. Room service soft drinks comes in bottles. I guess they don't want people ordering 8 or 10 of them to take on a shore excursion. Thats about the only reason for the room service soft drink charge I can think of.

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Quote Originally Posted by DSNYGIRL View Post
    The best thing I did on while on the Disney Cruise was to pay my bill everynight. It helped me keep track of what I was spending so I was not shocked on the last day of the cruise. I paid with Disney Dollars, cash or credit.
    I remember this one woman was freaking out on a Disney Castmember because her final bill was over $2000!!! Apparently her family went crazy ordering special drinks, etc.
    It is a good idea to check your bill before the final day. You can get a list of charges anytime during your cruise at the Guest Services Desk even if you don't plan on paying per night.