Magical Disney Cruise Rates for Spring and Summer

Contact Magical Travel for your next Disney Cruise Vacation. Receive Free Shipboard Credits with your booking.
    http://www.magicaltravel.com or call toll free 1-866-207-8387

3-Night Bahamian Cruise
    Ship: The Disney Wonder, Category 12
    Sail Dates /Rates Starting From
    05/22/08 -$499
    05/29/08 -$589
    07/03/08 -$789
    07/10/08 -$669
    07/17/08 -$669
    07/24/08 -$669
    07/31/08 -$669
    08/07/08 -$669

4-Night Bahamian Cruise
    05/25/08 -$979 12

7-Night Mexican Riviera Cruise
    Ship: The Disney Magic, Category 12
    05/25/08 -$1,449
    06/01/08 -$1,449
    06/08/08 -$1,299
    06/15/08 -$1,449
    06/22/08 -$1,449
    06/29/08 -$1,449

*All rates valid for stateroom category 12. Children's rates are also available for Guests ages 3-12 traveling with 2 adults in the same stateroom. Government Taxes and Fees and excursions are not included. Subject to availability. Other discounts do not apply. Rates in U.S. dollars.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Re: Magical Disney Cruise Rates for Spring and Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    Contact Magical Travel for your next Disney Cruise Vacation. Receive Free Shipboard Credits with your booking.
    http://www.magicaltravel.com or call toll free 1-866-207-8387

3-Night Bahamian Cruise

07/03/08 -$789
    The Magical Disney Cruise Rates are the reason I will not go on a cruise with Disney. I could go on a 3 night Bahamian cruise with RCI for $340.00 PP less on the same weekend.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54 View Post
    The Magical Disney Cruise Rates are the reason I will not go on a cruise with Disney. I could go on a 3 night Bahamian cruise with RCI for $340.00 PP less on the same weekend.
    I know how you feel. As much as I want to take a Disney cruise I just can't justify the rate and it's not because we won't spend the money, just that I don't see the value for the price. We just got back from a WDW and cruise combo, we bumped the hotel up and stayed at Port Orleans Riverside which we loved but for the price of the lowest category on Disney we got a Penthouse Suite on Carnival, the kids were shocked (they were expecting the same tiny room they had last cruise) and everything was much less stressful having space to stretch out (or go out on the balcony).

I still want to try a Disney cruise but with all the other choice it's a tough sell. Just yesterday I got an e-mail from Royal Carribbean showing their new Genesis ship, WOW!!! (They figured out a way to get rid of inside cabins all together by making a park space in the middle of the ship opening up what used to be inside cabins to the central courtyard space, very cool).
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54 View Post
    I know, some people do feel this way. But, if you can swing it, what a great experience especially if you have children. And if you don't have children they have adult only areas that are just as nice as any other cruise line. I have been on RCCL and the DCL, they are different experiences and I wouldn't put one down over the other.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    I know, some people do feel this way. But, if you can swing it, what a great experience especially if you have children. And if you don't have children they have adult only areas that are just as nice as any other cruise line. I have been on RCCL and the DCL, they are different experiences and I wouldn't put one down over the other.
    I have heard nothing but good things about Disney Cruises, My Kids are all grown up and long out of the house, and with my job I can take vacation anytime I want to. Last November the week after Thanksgiving the wife and I took a 7 day cruise on RCI Vision of the seas to the Mexican Riviera. It was a inside cabin got it for $389.00 PP compare to the cheapest cruise when the Magic is on the West coast at $1299.00 pp. I know late November is one of the cheapest times of the year, and summer is very high, but it works out to about 1900.00 cheaper when you add in the tax difference. The magic and the Vision are about the same size and about the same age, and the same ports. In my tax bracket I just can not justify the prices disney charges.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION