• Disneyholic

Book your Disney cruise before May 28 and save!

Disney Cruise Line Fuel Surcharge Decision

Due to continually rising fuel prices, Disney Cruise Line® is implementing a fuel surcharge.

The surcharge* is $8 per person, per day for the first two Guests in a stateroom and $3 per day for all other Guests. It is effective for new bookings only made on or after May 28, 2008. Additionally, the surcharge will be capped at $112 each for the first and second Guests in a stateroom and $42 each for all other Guests in the stateroom.

* U.S. Dollars
    Source: Disney Destinations "D-Mail"

Sad but true higher fuel prices are hurting everyone, but you have a unique opportunity to potentially save hundreds by booking your cruise with Magical Travel now before the fuel surcharge goes into effect. Simply visit us on the web or PM myself or any of the other Magical Travel Disney Travel Planners on Mice Chat for a free no obligation quote for your next Disney Cruise and let us help you save on your next cruise AND we'll even make it more magical with bonus Shipboard credits to spend with Mickey and his pals while on board!

Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• RCMC BlackSmith

Re: Book your Disney cruise before May 28 and save!

My family and I have been looking into a cruise, particularly a Disney cruise. Maybe we'll take advantage of that... Thanks!
    400th POST!!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney