Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: We're just cruisin' along...

Quote Originally Posted by Villains Fan View Post
    Oh my gosh.... this picture is awesome!! I'm a big fan of cloud pictures and this one is... jaw droppingly beautiful!!!

Not that the rest of the pictures aren't great either I just really like this one!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Circle of Ancients

Mousercise, the spa and gym took up a good portion of the front of the 9th deck. It was a great place to spend time !

Joanne....your towel monkey is a crack up! That seems like it would definitely be the most difficult one to make!

I loved it when you would come out of the origami classes with your latest creations!

Your drawing of Mickey is great too!

The Twice Charmed show had the neatest special effects. The stage was all dark before the ballroom scene and then it started lighting up like a domino effect. And everything was black and white ...the stage and the costumes, but then the Fairy Godmother came out and sang Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo and the stage "magically " became colorful as did the dancers costumes. It was really beautiful both in black and white and in color!

I'm so glad you got that shot of all the Volkswagon bugs in Acapulco. I have never seen so many bugs in one place. And since those were the taxis , I am really glad a bunch of us didn't try to squeeze into one taxi there!

A lot of people said they had bad experiences with their excursions in Acapulco which was unfortunate, but I still think Acapulco was the prettiest of the three Mexican stops as far as what it looked like when we arrived that morning and when we left that night.
    Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 06-01-2008 at 09:38 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Awesome, just awesome. I sincerely hope that food was inclusive in your trip because I know I couldn't have eaten all that food you guys had access to. LOL

• Again! Again! Again!

Yay for more pics!! I'm so enjoying your pictures!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Awesome, just awesome. I sincerely hope that food was inclusive in your trip because I know I couldn't have eaten all that food you guys had access to. LOL
    Summer, Food is always all inclusive on the DCL as well as most other cruise lines, and it's available whenever you want it. And of course it's absolutely fabulous! Alcoholic beverages of course will cost you but it's not unreasonable.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Banned User

your going to fast, start with day 2 again I am loving the pictures to much to have it end to soon.

• Disneyholic

Next came dessert. It was hard to decide so our server, Laura, decided we each had to have a chocolate souffle and then one of everything else (how I loved her ). We had a chocolate thing that was so rich, one bite was enough, tiramisu that was out of this world, home-made gelato in vanilla, pistachio, and chocolate, plus our chocolate souffles:
    You had me at tiramisu....
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• Circle of Ancients

Joanne, I loved all of your pictures. I'm sure you had an awesome time, though I was disappointed I didn't get to see your tanned sexy legs.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Don't forget the Banana Gelato...yum!

But the Chocolate Souffle was to die for...literaly!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• making magic is fun!

Your pictures are so wonderful.
    Kelly

• For old time sake

Ahhh, Joanne, I almost feel like I am there with you. What an amazing trip!!!!! GORGEOUS pictures. Your house must be filled with all these pics you took.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Happy Memories

Amazing pictures Jojo!

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Thanks for all your wonderful compliments guys...I appreciate you looking at my pictures

I'm kind of stalling right now. I'm waiting for a CD of pictures from my excursion in Puerto Vallarta. So, I'll show a couple of night time pictures around the ship.

There's nothing more beautiful then the ship at night, when things aren't quite as hectic and noisy:

Animator's Palet Restaurant - when you first enter, all the animations, pictures, and screens are in black and white. After appetizers, some of the pictures start turning color, then, just before dessert, the waiters do a big parade around the room it turns into "living color". It's really a lot of fun, and was my favorite dining room.

Early in the evening when it's still in black and white:

After it turns into color:

Some of the pictures on the walls:

And of course, had to have pictures of my bad girls

There was also a dessert buffet on one of the last few nights, so thought I'd share a few of these simple cakes and desserts they had out

And of course, no dessert buffet is complete without a chocolate fountain. They had one with white chocolate and one with dark chocolate.

So there's a small sample of night time on the Disney Cruise besides for the shows.

Next stop Puerto Vallarta...

• Prefect

Blog Entries

OK...I'm sold. You've convinced me-we are so going on a Disney Cruise!!! Your TR is more enticing than any marketing I've ever seen!

I'm so glad you had such a good time. You deserve it, that's for sure. Everything looks amazing- so bright and colorful. I can't wait to see the rest!
    <o>

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Yay!!! Love the picts!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast