• Confused One

Palo (cruise Ship)

Palo on Disney Wonder (cruise ship) you have to pay 15 bucks more but that price is worth it. DO NOT MISS the food is perfect. Now there are no kids allowed (even better). I had the Lobster stuffed ravioli's it was great. They are a very classy place to eat. But the food is perfect. A+

• secure all cargo

Re: Palo (cruise Ship)

Very worth it. We actually regret not making reservations for every dinner and just skipping the other 3 restaurants.

• making magic is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by 3IAlienKid View Post
    Very worth it. We actually regret not making reservations for every dinner and just skipping the other 3 restaurants.
    I have heard this from many people.
    Kelly

• Geoff London

It was an experience we'll never forget. The kitchen is "on stage" so you can see the chefs hard at work. We had a chocolate souffle for dessert into which the maitre d' poured dark chocolate sauce and frangipan sauce. Absolute Heaven!

Loved Viking16's comment about "No kids!" LOL There are, in fact, several adult only places on board ship and even on Castaway Cay.
    Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

I wouldn't eat at Palo every night, but we certainly enjoyed our brunch. Many items that were previously on the Palo menu are now found in the main dining rooms, which was interesting. Not that they tell you that. I liked Palo, but I liked the main dining rooms, too.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Question Re: Palo (cruise Ship)

The food is an Italian theme....am I correct? My fiance and I are hoping to have our wedding on DCL. He was thinking that it would be a nice treat for our guests to pick up Palo the evening of the ceremony.

He would like it to be special and it seems everyone is of the opinion that it makes for a lovely evening.

Would you suggest Palo for this occasion?

Palo's is AMAZING. Last time my family and I went on a 3-day we ordered every item on the menu and our waitor couldn't believe it. We finished it all. Granted there's 5 of us but still it's just THAT good.

Make sure you get the Chocolate souffle and the pizza. Also, if you're going on a cruise with a day at sea, be sure to book the Palo's Brunch. So amazingly yummy!

As for the kids thing... If you have a 14 or 15 year old that is well behaved, you can probably sneak them in.

Quote Originally Posted by leebo View Post
    Palo's is AMAZING. Last time my family and I went on a 3-day we ordered every item on the menu and our waitor couldn't believe it. We finished it all. Granted there's 5 of us but still it's just THAT good.

Make sure you get the Chocolate souffle and the pizza. Also, if you're going on a cruise with a day at sea, be sure to book the Palo's Brunch. So amazingly yummy!

As for the kids thing... If you have a 14 or 15 year old that is well behaved, you can probably sneak them in.

My BFF and I are doing the Palo brunch on our at sea day. I have seen so many wonderful pictures of the food. I just cannot wait.