Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

July 27th (10th Anniversary) Mexican Riviera Sailing on the Magic

Any other MiceChatters on this cruise?
    "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Re: July 27th (10th Anniversary) Mexican Riviera Sailing on the Magic

I lurk, more than post, on MiceChat, but we'll be on that cruise!!!

Fun!

I see the newborn picture in the Avatar, will this be baby's first sailing?

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

lol.

I guess I should update my avatar. The baby is 4 1/2 now.

This will be his (our) second cruise. We went on the Mexican Riviera cruise in 2005 also.

He is sooooo excited about being able to go to the "kids club".

LOL... Just a bit out of date

We will be sailing with a 13 month old and have booked a night at Flounders Reef so that we can enjoy an evening at Palo. Other than that, we will most likely be in the Mickey Pool.

We sailed on the innaugral Mexican Riviera Cruise back in '05.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBONICS95 View Post
    LOL... Just a bit out of date
    Like I said, I don't post much on MiceChat...I'm usually on one of the competing websites.

You've booked only 1 night at Flounders?? You know you can book up to 10 hours in advance (and more if available later on the ship).

We haven't booked any excursions through DCL.

In Puerto Vallarta, we are going to Sea Life Park. We booked a dolphin encounter online directly with them. Much cheaper than booking with DCL.

In Mazatlan, we plan on going on our own to Stone Island.

Not sure about Cabo yet.

One night for now...

We have never really been a fan of the Mazatlan stop and the last time we were on the cruise they offered discounted pricing for any open spots at the Vista Spa during that stop. If the opportunity presents itself, we will book Flounders during Mazatlan and enjoy a day at the spa.

Otherwise, we are looking forward to the three of us spending some quality time together. I am sure you can relate, babies don't stay babies forever so I am trying to take advantage of the 7 days at sea together.

Puerta Vallarta- We will be going to the NH Krystal Resort, which is within walking distance of port. We found this by exploring the last time we were there and really enjoyed ourselves.

Cabo San Lucas- We have booked the Cabo Resort Pool Getaway excursion through DCL.

A close friend of ours who belongs to the "competing" site sailed on the Panama crossing out here from Florida. Her first Disney cruise was the Mediterranean cruise and while she enjoyed it, she said that the two weeks on the Magic without reaching port everyday was a lot more enjoyable. I have always felt that the main attraction is the ship itself and she understood what I meant after the Panama Crossing.

Something new for both of our trips is the outdoor screen which I believe was installed after the West Coast cruises.

Otherwise, we are looking forward to the three of us spending some quality time together. I am sure you can relate, babies don't stay babies forever so I am trying to take advantage of the 7 days at sea together.
    Quality time is over rated. Besides I got 13 or 14 more years for quality time. We're dropping West off at the Oceaneer Club and picking him up seven days later.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTooExcitedToSleep View Post
    Quality time is over rated. Besides I got 13 or 14 more years for quality time. We're dropping West off at the Oceaneer Club and picking him up seven days later.

That was a joke, by the way......kinda.

And it was taken as such...

I just didn't have a good response lined up yet.

Whew.

You're up in the Bay Area, right?? Are you driving down on the 27th or coming down earlier?

We're only in Fresno, but we're still gonna come down the day before, so that we can be at the terminal with our faces against the window saying "open, open, open".

We will be coming down on the 25th (Friday) and spending both Friday and Saturday at the Resort. Then drive to Long Beach on Sunday morning and joining you in the Castaway Club line.

Will you be spending anytime at the Disneyland Resort?

Will you be spending anytime at the Disneyland Resort?
    Not this trip. We were annual pass holders (but let them expire earlier this year), so there's no need to combine the trip. DS4 has already been 30+ times.
    Last edited by ImTooExcitedToSleep; 07-03-2008 at 08:26 PM.

What Category have you booked for the cruise?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast