Online Streaming Music Channels in PC

Hi everyone, has anyone ever used a free live internet radio site? Iím using www.myradiomix.com lately, itís good though I was wondering if someone knowís about a better one

• Yeah...I'm cool

Re: Online Streaming Music Channels in PC

I've been using Pandora.
    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

I use www.radiodisney.com for nonoffensive pop. www.accuradio.com has great selections and on rare occasions, I'll listen to www.bearradio.net for ***** pop.

Hope that helps,
    Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Last.fm - Listen to free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online is a good site if you want to listen to music and also have what you listen to tracked for and kept in a record. You can go to mine in my signature.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Radio Nigel - Alt 80s Punk New Wave

They play 80's new wave & obscure 80's stuff. It's awesome. I've been listening to them for years.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

For those that love the "Great American Songbook" in true "lounge lizard" fashion....

Martini In the Morning with Brad "Martini" Chambers, who some here may remember as the host of a morning show in LA on 570, and later 690, until the format was taken off the air (I do believe he is back on "terrestrial" radio in Phoenix)....

And for great oldies, complete with the original "liners" and jingles of some of the great radio stations of a golden era of rock and roll...

From his shack in San Diego, Rich "Brother" Robbins with richbroradio...

I grew up listening to, among others, "Boss Radio 93 (AM, of course) KHJ Los Angeles". Some of the older folks here may remember WRKO in Boston, or WABC, the beast of the east in NYC, or CKLW in Canada (covering Detroit and a wide area...those stations and others are remember here).

And to those younger, I suggest you give this an extended listen to a) hear some songs most "oldies" stations don't play, and also to get a taste of what Top 40 radio was like in its heyday.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.