• Infinitized!

Susan Boyle's got talent!

In case you haven't seen it on the web yet (Google has disabled embedding, but you can still click around below to see the video on YouTube):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk[/ame]

She may not be pretty, but as far as singing is concerned, she ain't no William Hung.

That is a great voice. I'd like to hear her sing without all the clapping in the theater. Clearly, Simon was moved too.

• Infinitized!

Re: Susan Boyle's got talent!

Ok, unfortunately the clip isn't embeddable, so go to Youtube and look up the clip.

• Delawarean Girl

She sure does. I am so happy that she exist. I love her. She is a fantastic inspiration.

People/MiceChatters that have Facebook. Should think about being a fan of hers and join her fan page.

Login | Facebook

• Infinitized!

I was thinking that if I were in charge of casting for one of Disney's upcoming animated features (one of the princess movies, maybe Rapunzel?), if there was a role that also required singing, I would hire her immediately.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

This is such an amazing story. A friend forwarded me the video the other day and it brought tears to my eyes.

If you listen to the lyrics you can almost hear the pain in her voice as though the words are about her own life. This homely woman who's never been kissed had dreamed all her life of becoming a star. And now she is one. The entire world is rooting for her. It is quite simply extraordinary.

Anyone who hasn't seen the video able must really give it a shot. The embedding has been disabled by YouTube for this video due to the amount of traffic, but if you click around in the video window above, it will take you to YouTube to view the video. WELL WORTH IT!!!

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I saw this last week and it blew my mind. Her voice is tremendous, absolutely amazing. Good for her! I think our culture puts so much emphasis on looks and exterior that we expect ugly people (or plain people) to fail, especially on shows like these. Only beautiful people are expected to succeed. It's nice to see one of the regular folks do well and knock everybody's socks off.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

I adore her. As far as "norm"ing her up, all she needs is an eyebrow wax, a tinge of foundation and mascara, and she'd look just fine. Maybe a few hair products wouldn't hurt

But really, she is a lovely singer, and I absolutely love her cheeky personality. Here's rooting for ya, Susan!