Tomorrow's the first day of summer. What's on your summer reading list?
I'm going to try and get through the rest of the Indiana Jones novels. I just started Indiana Jones and the White Witch by Martin Caidin and then this will be followed by:
and a couple of young reader Indy books that just came out:
- Indiana Jones and the Philosopher's Stone by Max McCoy
- Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs by Max McCoy
- Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth by Max McCoy
- Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx by Max McCoy
I've also been slowly going through the Complete Making of Indiana Jones: The Definitive Story Behind All Four Films by J.W. Rinzler. And if Indy 5 becomes a reality in the next couple of years, this book will have to be updated.
- Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer by Ryder Windham
- Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Mount Sinai by J.W. Rinzler
Re: Summer reading?
Harry Potter :))
Not sure what is after that.