• Circle of Ancients

Nine Inch Nails FINAL tour dates ... maybe ever

Getting right to the point, we're going to play a handful of shows in NYC, Chicago and LA starting August 22nd. They will be informal affairs in medium to small venues with longer set-lists, possible special guests, cool openers and other surprises. Upon reflection, the NIN/JA tour felt like we had to rush through sets due to a limited allotted set length and many shows were in daylight - it just didn't feel right to end NIN that way. An offer to headline a festival (being announced soon) set the idea in motion to play some FUN shows to end this up with. If we can get it together we'll film these shows, too.

In NYC we'll be playing Bowery Ballroom, Webster Hall and Terminal 5. In Chicago, the Aragon Ballroom. In LA we'll be at The Wiltern, The Henry Fonda, The Palladium and The Echoplex. These should be cool, unusual and unique shows and I hope you come out - this is it.

So far, The Horrors will be joining us for some shows in NYC, Mew will be with us at other shows in NYC, Chicago and LA, and perhaps more.
    Details and ticket info will be announced shortly, so check back.

Thanks,
    Trent

8/22 Bowery, New York
    8/23 Webster, New York
    8/25+8/26 T5
    8/28+2/29 Aragon (Chicago)
    9/2 Paladium, Los Angeles Ca
    9/3 Fonda, Los Angeles, Ca
    9/5 Wiltern, Los Angeles, Ca
    9/6 Echoplex, Los Angeles Ca

Tickets go on sale at NIN.com on the 17th! Furthemore, Trent has said NIN is breaking up after this, as they are all moving on to different projects. I know, your prob thinking, Trent IS NIN. As in terms of live acts go, this will be the LAST time this form of the band performs together.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Nine Inch Nails FINAL tour dates ... maybe ever

Great exciting news Gregg!

I've seen NIN, they are of course tremendous live & have GREAT management! The Echo would be THE place to see them, its a little like someone's unkempt rec room but with really good food a couple of doors down.

I'm even happy to say I've seen Trent's Garden District house in New Orleans - gorgeous and kinda haunted-looking. I hope Jay & Grant can make it over there one of these seasons.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• mountains beyond mtns.

The NIN sound is way too expansive for the Echo and Henry Fonda! All of those LA shows will probably sell out very quickly.

ALIASd, are you talking about the Rodeo Grill or Brite Spot or Taix or the Mexican seafood place or Burrito King?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    ALIASd, are you talking about the Rodeo Grill or Brite Spot or Taix or the Mexican seafood place or Burrito King?

All terrific tactical choices, can't beat Taix for the historical ambience though.

I was picturing one more crawling distance from the Echo though
    Two Boots Echo Park / 1818 West Sunset Blvd / 213-413-2668
    Last time we were there we saw Ryan Gosling. Bonus.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    The NIN sound is way too expansive for the Echo and Henry Fonda! All of those LA shows will probably sell out very quickly.
    One of the main reasons i'll probably go for The Wiltern when tickets go on sale next week. Don't forget to register with nin.com if you haven't already.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I finally saw NIN in May and was blown away. I hadn't rocked out that hard in quite awhile. I just wish Trent would add a Florida date so I can see him/them one more time!