Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• MC State Comptroller

Re: Kanye West and Taylor Swift(merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    One question if Toby Kieth walked up on stage while beyonce was accepting an award and said shut up a second Ill let yah finish when Im done, Taylor swift had the best video, Would Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson just let it go? I think not.
    No, because Toby Keith would've "put a boot in der @$$, cause it's the american way!"

Sorry i can't resist calling that guy out, he annoys me soooooooo much!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    One question if Toby Kieth walked up on stage while beyonce was accepting an award and said shut up a second Ill let yah finish when Im done, Taylor swift had the best video, Would Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson just let it go? I think not.
    It's rather doubtful that either one of them would particularly care enough to comment about it unless asked. Toby Keith upstaging Beyonce on an awards show isn't exactly a civil rights issue, and those two men are civil rights activists.

Nice try, though.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

• Banned User

Per that article -
    After his outburst, West, 32, apologized multiple times on his blog, to Jay Leno and to Swift -- and declared he was taking time away from the public eye to "analyze how I'm gonna make it through the rest of this life and improve."

It was announced last week that his Fame Kills tour with Lady Gaga had been canceled.
    That last bit is no doubt causing some people to break out into a happy dance.

Kayne west is really bad.. he should not do that to Taylor swift, Ive watched it, and i really feel bad for taylor because it looks she was really shocked and she didn't have a chance to speak because of the bad attitude of kanye..
    but i was very proud to Beyonce because she really give chance to Taylor to speak, and Beyonce really have a good heart..
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 10-29-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Removed spam link

• Shifting cargo

Kayne West is a douche. THE END!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Retrocool View Post
    It's rather doubtful that either one of them would particularly care enough to comment about it unless asked. Toby Keith upstaging Beyonce on an awards show isn't exactly a civil rights issue, and those two men are civil rights activists.

Nice try, though.

I agree. I mean, they don't even make much of an uproar about rappers and comedians using the N word so why would they care if Toby did that to Beyonce?

• Circle of Ancients

Did anybody happen to see the video from the CMA's where they wrote a "parody" about the Kanye Taylor swift thing. It was to the tune of "Momma's don't let your baby's grow up to be Kanye". Uhm, they did realize Kanye's Mom died last year right? That was in equally poor taste and was extremely un-funny.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345