Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Re: Disney tries Lady Gaga and Fails! (no offence)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2fXBYZlpDU]YouTube - OFFICIAL Lady GaGa - Bad Romance RADIO EDIT![/ame]

^^official songg

• Honorary Mermaid.

Check out Telephone, Alejandro, and Dancing in the Dark if you haven't already. ;]
    I'm seeing her next month and I'm so excited!!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    Check out Telephone, Alejandro, and Dancing in the Dark if you haven't already. ;]
    I'm seeing her next month and I'm so excited!!!!
    Hehehe I haven't joined in this convo for a while, but I got curious to see what people have written!

A lot of people really don't get what Lady GaGa is about. See, she's famous, but she's always been famous. She really doesn't care how many fans, or records she's sold. I mean she made her label cut her "re release" in half to sell the 8 songs for half the price just for her fans.

She has more than proven herself to be a pop icon. She's had 4 #1 singles, and her new album really looks promising (I'm OBSESSED with Dance in the Dark right now). Her first album was just to break into the scene and this next one, she's really showing us who she really is. Her lyrics have more meaning and are less racy. But like she's said in interviews, there are many MANY layers to her music!

I love her! I am SOOO excited to see her next month! Who else is going to her tour?? Rise Little Monsters!

• Creative Director

^Hmmmmmm, I would say that she is on her way to being an icon.

Sorry, as you can see, I come from the old school. One must earn their title.

But she is more than on her way.

• Banned User

Make that 5 number 1 singles! Bad Romance Went #1 today! WHOOOOO

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

I know all the dance moves to bad romance and do them at school. People think i'm going insane. O_o...

• Banned User

The Fame Monster is truely an AMAZING ALBUM! OMG it is just so beautiful and amazing! Such great song choices! It is in such a different style of The Fame, but that just shows her versatility! She is truely an amazing artist! She proved that at the VMAs then again in the AMAs and she will continue to prove how great she is! Everyone says she's the next Madonna, but I say she's just Lady GaGa!

• River Guide & Mouseketeer

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    I know all the dance moves to bad romance and do them at school. People think i'm going insane. O_o...
    I know all the moves as well, but couldn't perform them all because the music video would cut to other scenes of her. Now she performed them at the AMA, so now I know the missing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    The Fame Monster is truely an AMAZING ALBUM! OMG it is just so beautiful and amazing! Such great song choices! It is in such a different style of The Fame, but that just shows her versatility! She is truely an amazing artist! She proved that at the VMAs then again in the AMAs and she will continue to prove how great she is! Everyone says she's the next Madonna, but I say she's just Lady GaGa!
    I bought the deluxe 2 disc version yesterday and it a great EP. The only disappointment was that they do not sell the unedited version yet, but I heard that they are working on it. I don't want to hear GaGa says she a free bit, I want to hear her say she's a free b****!
    Last edited by Indiana_James; 11-24-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: spelling

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana_James View Post
    I bought the deluxe 2 disc version yesterday and it a great EP. The only dissapointment was that they do not sell the unedited verwsion yet, but I heartd that they are working on it. I don't want to hear GaGa says she a free bit, I want to hear her say she's a free b****!
    OMG I feel the same way! They didn't even label it as a "clean" version on itunes, so I was very slightly annoyed. It's one of those things that if it wasn't censored you wouldn't even have noticed! I bought the Super Deluxe Combo pack(Comes with a lot of cool stuff AND a lock of her hair LOL) also, but those don't ship until next month!

I ordered that deluxe fan pack also. I never thought I would buy something over $100 for any artist, but GaGa is worth it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234