Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: Lady GaGa - The Fame Monster

Oh great now I have Alle Alle Jandro stuck in my head

Alejandro was my name in Spanish class

• Honorary Mermaid.

Gosh, I absolutely love her. And I love Teeth. I just like the simplicity of the beat, I guess.
    Her whole Fame Monster makes me happy, really :]
    I'm pretty sure my favorite is Telephone. Even though I'm not too fond of Beyonce. But I do think it's funny that it's Telephone ft. Beyonce, and then Beyonce has Videophone ft. Lady GaGa. Hahahahah.

I'm seeing her in 2 weeks! I'm so excited :] None of my friends like her, so they don't understand my excitement :[

• Banned User

I'm trying so hard to not see photos or any video of the tour but it's so hard!!! I've already saw a video and some pics! I can't watch anymore! I want it to be a surprise! I am SOOOO freakin excited about this tour! I even got 5 tickets for me and my friends! I can't wait! I'm gonna dress sooooooo crazy LOL!

• WDW CP Spring 2013

You guys are so lucky, I have never gone to see anyone in concert before and want LG to be my first. Too bad I live in the cultural wasteland that is the central valley.

• Banned User

Awww that really is unfortunate! I hate to see fellow monsters who can't go see GaGa! Theres no way you can drive down or up to see her there? I've already seen her once before, it was back in march! It was AMAZING FRONT and CENTER!(I had to shove and annoy many people, but it was worth it!). That concert seemed like so long ago and it was in a pretty small venue, now she's in a HUGE venue, but I couldn't afford to get the best seats or meet and greet packages, especially since it's gonna be 5 of us going. Well I really wish you could come down and see her! Hope you have a chance to see her live, it truly is an amazing experience!

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    Awww that really is unfortunate! I hate to see fellow monsters who can't go see GaGa! Theres no way you can drive down or up to see her there? I've already seen her once before, it was back in march! It was AMAZING FRONT and CENTER!(I had to shove and annoy many people, but it was worth it!). That concert seemed like so long ago and it was in a pretty small venue, now she's in a HUGE venue, but I couldn't afford to get the best seats or meet and greet packages, especially since it's gonna be 5 of us going. Well I really wish you could come down and see her! Hope you have a chance to see her live, it truly is an amazing experience!
    She's gonna be my first concert :]
    But apparently it's general admission, im a n00b, and dont really know what that means, but something about you can sit wherever you please. In fact, I don't think there are seats in the venue. I don't know! But if there isn't, IM PUSHING MY WAY UP FRONT! wooooo!
    Im excited

• Honorary Mermaid.

So I just got back from the Monster Ball, and all I can say (on here) is HOOLYYYYY CRAPPPP. (And believe me I wish I could say more).
    Lady GaGa is such a complete genius. The artistic concepts of the show were absolutely breath taking, and her outfits were INSANE.
    Her voice, of course, is absolutely beautiful, as is she, and she interacted with the audience a lot. Every time someone screamed "I love you" she'd say "I love you too" back.
    She just loved San Francisco :] and we loved her.
    And if you haven't seen Monster Ball yet, and are going to, You're lucky and I wish I were going with you, because I would sooo go again if I could.

OH
    And Kid Cudi is reallllly really good as well :]

• WDW CP Spring 2013

So happy to hear you went! Did she add Telephone to the setlist yet? I say delete Eh, Eh and replace it with Telephone.

BTW: The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Fan Pack comes out tomorrow! Anyone getting it?

• WDW CP Spring 2013

LovelyLocks: What type of merchandise was there?

• Banned User

I'm soooo excited to see her on the 22nd! I'm going to go all out! Gonna go so crazy! Wearing leather and gaga glasses and lots of makeup! And me and my friends are gonna do the titty-glitter-dance on the way there! Lots of glitter everywhere! LovelyLocks, you are so lucky you got to go to a General Admission concert, I wanted to get those, but I can't afford 5 $80 tickets, so I just go the $30 ones which are on the second level When I saw her back in march, I waited hours to see her(that one was GA) and I got front and center (I had to push and shove and annoy the hell out of people, but it was SOOO worth it!) I can't wait!!!

• Honorary Mermaid.

Indiana_James. No she didn't. I REALLY Wish she did, because thats my favorite song off the Fame Monster.
    She didn't play Starstruck either, which made me think maybe because Beyonce and Flo Rida weren't there. I don't know. I'm just making up excuses because I was really sad about Telephone :[
    But it's okay, because the whole show made up for it!!
    Eh eh wasn't all that bad either. It was the second to last song, and then she jumped right into Bad Romance, and the energy was INTENSE. It was a beautiful thing, indeed hahaha.
    And I didn't look at the merch. (Didn't have time). All I saw were hella shirts, glow sticks, posters, and of course the heartbeat headphones.

FutureImaginer183- I'm so happy for you :] I so wish I could go. My friend went tonight and I was so jealous! The whole night I was looking at my phone and saying "it's 8! Kid Cudi is starting soon!" or "ohmygosh it's 9:15! GaGa's coming on now!" Haha IM LAAAME!
    But you know what? It was nice standing there, because I was closer to her, but I would have had a better view from the balcony seats above us, I couldn't see above everybodies heads!! I had to look at the screen most of time.
    Not to mention the people behind me were REALLY rude and put gum in my hair :[

But I took loads of pictures and videos.
    I could post them, but I know you guys probably want to see the show first.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

So apparently Kid Cudi has been kicked off the show, although I do not really care for him.

On a positive note, the uncensored version of TFM is out on the Australian iTunes store. So it will probably be out in the US soon!

• WDW CP Spring 2013

BTW, there's a new unreleased song called, Reloaded Feat. Darkchild that leaked. It's rumored to be the b-side to Telephone. I haven't heard it yet but will tell you of my reaction when I do.

• Banned User

So has it been confirmed that the Super Deluxe will be uncensored? I herd it was but I'm not sure. I'm not getting mine until the 23, the day AFTER the concert! I'm so mad, I wanted to wave my GaGa hair around during the concert oh well. Also do you know if the Super Deluxe comes with the standard and deluxe editions of the album? They had a picture of the Super Deluxe a month ago that show both version, but they took that picture down. I just wanna know if I need to buy them cause I want all editions LOL. I'm even getting the Jap version. That one comes with 3 bonus tracks, Again Again, Disco Heaven and Retro Dance Freak, which I've never herd.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

The Super Deluxe Fan Packs in the US will come censored as far as I know. I'm not sure which version of TFM is going to be included, however her official store list them as two separate items which may mean the original The Fame and the 8 track EP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast