Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Re: Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
    ok im listening to judas right now. I think she yells too much in the song,
    and the bass is piercing and hurts my ears. She sings too monotonously.
    The hook and the post-chorus reminds me of Bad Romance.
    The other thing i dont really like about it is that her voice is too distorted and I wish it was clearer, so i can hear what she says. I recognized some instrumental similarities between this and SchlieBe Mugler Remix(or however you spell it).
    The yelling is my favorite part for some reason. But you are right about how she sings so monotonously. But I'm not really liking the Born This Way album cover that she released. :/ I'll probably get used to it though.

COVER BY NICK KNIGHT AND THE HAUS OF GAGA 5 ? 23 ? 11 on Twitpic
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Banned User

Like her or not... She still seems a little grounded.

• Banned User

My opninion, she's geting on my ******** nerves! From this video alone I learned that Rubber Latex can cause unexpected allergic reactions + the skin can't breath & very uncomfortable. Choreography was done while high on Cocaine. Who really cares about Judas Iscariot except two faced people? That heart shaped move was done before... hello! Janet Jackson - Runaway back in 1995!

• Banned User

Lady Gaga's latest screenshot of her new music video for Judas was released today, and I can't help but having some déjà vu here...

Judas music video debuts Cinco de Mayo & her HBO concert on Saturday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Goofy

looks like a good video.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

I'm really excited for this video. Has anyone else noticed this? I remember when I did, I made this photo really quickly and posted it to Tumblr in hopes that it would spread. lol ^___^

The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SS77 View Post

WOW, good eye and I forgot to post this. She may not visited eleTRONica in Disneyland but she did make a visit to WDW mid-April...

The singer rode attractions including The Haunted Mansion, It’s a Small World and Peter Pan’s Flight and also took time to pose with the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Banned User

Video has been leaked...

There has been much hoopla made about Lady Gaga‘s Judas video since she revealed that it tackled religion and would be playing the part of Mary Magdalene - much to the disgust of the church. The video just leaked ahead of schedule!
    The official Edited version of Judas...

The Director's Cut debuts tonight!

The new the music video was filmed at Universal Studios Hollwyood - When I saw the teaser, I had some déjà vu. It reminds me of Janet's Escapade music video, and guess what? It's the exact same sets used at Universal Studios Hollywood's backlot, the Old Mexico sets. Especially the 'The Flood' attraction (rushing water behind GaGa =)~
    Last edited by JMora; 05-05-2011 at 11:40 AM.

• Banned User

leaked also...

• Banned User

What the hell was the difference between the 'un-cut' & the version that premiered on E! tonight? ****ING NOTHING!!! Nothing was controversial besides being a copyright infringement of Madonna's 'Like a Prayer' meets Janet Jackson's 'Escapade!' The song was dullness after first airing, and the music video did nothing for improvement. I liked Gaga in the beginning but she's truly becoming irksome!

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    Nothing was controversial besides being a copyright infringement of Madonna's 'Like a Prayer' meets Janet Jackson's 'Escapade!'
    You're saying she ripped off Janet because she used the same set? It's a set!
    Might as well go call Universal and demand the set be torn down because only Janet can use it in a music video.

Telephone's diner has been used for many things; a Pepsi commercial, gay adult videos.
    Even the speech therapist's office in The King's Speech was used for a gay adult video.
    A set is a set.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by detalexip View Post
    You're saying she ripped off Janet because she used the same set? It's a set!
    By me stating that Judas music video being a "copyright infringement of Madonna's 'Like a Prayer' meets Janet Jackson's 'Escapade!" Is that first impressions make all the difference. Especially on someone who has seen "familiar" imagery, style or some culture event before, etc. For those of us who have seen those two music videos when they first came out. One can't help but compare, judge, and critique.

Might as well go call Universal and demand the set be torn down because only Janet can use it in a music video.
    No Enrique Iglesias has used it as well =)
    http://youtu.be/o8PtBtRzcqM
    The 'Mexican Street' will always remind of the Three Amigos. Period =)
    Telephone's diner has been used for many things; a Pepsi commercial, gay adult videos.
    Even the speech therapist's office in The King's Speech was used for a gay adult video.
    A set is a set.
    Snookered was a good video (wink). In the end, when something of subject that calls for old pueblos, add some Christ stuff (Like A Prayer), and dancing (Janet dances better) in the dirt streets. You pretty much have recycle versions of Like A Prayer mashed up with Escapade. I truly didn't see anything controversial in Judas, what can shock us even in today's world? Heck, at least in madonna's Like A Prayer video, God was African American.

Oh, I couldn't even tell who was Jesus (the one with thorns I'm assuming, cute guy too) or Judas (the one getting lipstick on by the fake gun?) in the music video of Judas. Made no sense except some kid rebels in a modern-day Jerusalem having dance party. Love the costume designs though.

Who really caught the idea of the 12 disciples being portrayed as a motorbike gang?

When I saw the Flood attraction, I thought cool but what was the point? If the flood continued through the streets, washed everybody away, and Judas Iscariot & Magdalene surived. Then you have something but it never went to that point.
    Last edited by JMora; 05-06-2011 at 02:44 PM.

• Banned User

Think Gaga has gone far? Wait to U read this... Lady Gaga to pre-release parts of new album on FarmVille: "How is this exactly going to work? Well, for one thing Farmville players will be treated to 'a Gaga inspired farm in-game, which will showcase Lady Gaga's style and themes from the album and videos... think crystals, unicorns, sheep on motorcycles..."

One blogger pretty much took the words out of my mouth, and I'm sure many...
    WHY Gagaville Is Happening…

Sayyyy ahhhh for the VOM!
    Now that it’s confirmed that Gagaville is happening,
    let’s take a look at why this should piss you off, too.

Gaga is not gaining any fans on Farmville.

She’s the biggest star in the world. Everyone playing Farmville already knows Gaga.
    Farmille wants to get people “hooked” on their game. You know how people describe it as addictive?

What better way to lure people into playing than to make the goal unlocking new Gaga songs?
    Think of it as the crack dealer who always gives the first hit for free.

After Monsters flock to Farmville to hear the new songs, they’ll find themselves thinking, “That game is kind of addicting. I want to play some more!” It’s very smart social media, actually. Dare I say I respect it.

What I don’t respect, is the inabaility to call a spade a spade.
    It assumes you are an idiot.
    You… the fan she “does it all for.”
    “Doing it all for you” is flattering your ego so you don’t notice that she’s raping your brain and your wallet.

Farmville came to Gaga Inc. and said, “Hey, get traffic across our website so we can get people smoking the crack that is Farmville and we’ll hand you a fat check.”
    Gaga, needing to sustain the massive cash hemorrhage that is her brand says,

“Sure. I can get those saps to do anything.”

She turns around and spins it as “giving her fans a magical world to celebrate their…bull****bull****bull****.”

She is collecting money because she can direct her fans to do as she pleases. She has an engaged audience. That equates to massive dollar signs on the Internet. Audiences are commodities.

You are her commodity and she is making money not only from your downloads of the singles…
    but the album downloads…
    and then video downloads…
    …massively overpriced ticket sales…
    and now, from what she can get you to do.
    Now, if you’re completely aware that is a marketing it’s ploy and can see how transparent the verbiage surrounding it is, but you still don’t care, then fine.
    You’re not a sap, you’re a willing participant.
    No problem.

If, however, you’re just “so shocked” as to why or how this could be happening,
    your wake up call is here.
    If you still cling to the notion that her intention is to make art or she really has your satisfaction at the top of her mind,
    you, my friend, are a victim of the brainwash machine.

Why does this upset me so much?
    Because I work hard to actually do something for people.
    My life really is about the people I might inspire.
    Do you think I’m blogging and tweeting and sharing every day because it makes me rich?
    Do you think I need the attention?
    Do you think it’s because of “all the glory” I receive?
    Ha. I don’t get much of any of that.

I have a lot of great people around me and just as many haters every day, bagging on what I do.
    I’ve made my brand LESS about me and MORE about the community.
    Once again, I believe your art is not about yourself. Others may disagree. That’s ok, it’s a personal opinion.
    The difference is this:
    I don’t stand in front of people doing what I do
    because I’m “such an amazing this or that.”
    I do it in the hope that it gives you something.
    showing off vs contribution
    That’s the difference.

After weeks of working to give an authentic experience to people, I look up to see legions of smart people lapping up obvious Hollywood garbage.

That’s why it pisses me off. It would piss you off too.
    I wouldn’t trade places with Gaga for 10 times what she is worth. I’d rather have the income and the moderate amount of success I presently have for the rest of my life than to have what she does, if it meant having to manipulate people into thinking I care.

Have you snapped out of the trance?
    Has the Kool Aid worn off yet?
    What will it take for people to realize Gaga Inc is a money hungry brand, parading as art?
    Open your eyes.
    It’s time to embrace authenticity.
    Source: http://weyume.com/2011/05/10/gaga-on-farmville/

• Banned User

LOL

• Banned User

Wow, I love the remix better and it came from Goldfrapp??? If Lady Gaga wanted to make a staple and prove she's different and original and still adventurous. This would should had been the original version of Judas...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast