lady gaga is insane... unique, but insane

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Re: Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by brdwaybeauty View Post
    lady gaga is insane... unique, but insane
    Insane, but talented

• Sweet as honey

I love Gagita, she is so beautiful and talented. I'm always on my toes on what she's going to do next! Especially those outfits of hers, they are amazing! I want to dress up like her when I go see her live in the future! I'm having trouble deciding which one though, something easy I'm no seamstress.

Favorites:
    Paper Gangster
    Bad Romance
    Dance in the dark
    Rockshow
    Lovegame

• Banned User

I LOVE LOVE LOVED the performance for the Brit Awards! It was GREAT! Such a change from when she performed last year and no one knew who she was. Sorry I haven't been posting here, kinda forgot about it LOL. As to why she's gone mainstream, it's more of an art. Everything she does is a contradiction. She says, I wanna be famous, yet says she dies a little everytime someone takes a photo of her. It's art, it doesn't need to be understood, and all she's ever wanted was the fame, which as she says is something anyone can have. It's that feeling that you don't fit in, that you're alone, that you are unique and love life for it. Thats the message she's trying to spread!

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Very interesting, Gagaloo. This is her doing Paparazzi from the new Monster Ball tour
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vJRVmwk10"]YouTube- Lady GaGa - Paparazzi - The Monster Ball - MEN Arena[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnIt3mr9rJw"][/ame]

Let's compare to the US one:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3SYVajzcCw"]YouTube- Lady Gaga LIVE in San Francisco 12/13 2009 - Paparazzi (Monster Ball Tour)[/ame]
    Last edited by Indiana_James; 02-20-2010 at 01:53 PM.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxql8WQweEc]YouTube - [HD] Lady GaGa - Telephone - Live At Manchester MEN 2010[/ame]

She added Telephone to the setlist! Looks as if she's amped up the choreography way uo from the US version too. Maybe this is the same dance she does in the Telephone video?

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I'm not a huge Lady Gaga fan, but I don't mind her or her music. If I had to choose one of her songs, I'd probably have to go with "Eh, Eh" or "Bad Romance." Her outfits can be a little strange, but hey...if she has the confidence if wear them, who cares?

And unlike some other artist, she can actually sing! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vWlQ2FHAk"]YouTube- poker face lady gaga radio one live lounge[/ame]
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Rub that GLITTER & GREASE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwlE81nGXdM]YouTube - Lady GaGa - Glitter & Grease - The Monster Ball - MEN Arena[/ame]

• Banned User

The new tour looks interesting, but I still LOVE what she delivered us here in the States. I can't wait until she brings it back here so I can see the new Monsterball!

• Ravenclaw

This is one gay who does not love Lady Gaga. I would much rather an artist be more known for their music, and not their persona. If she didn't wear those Alexander McQueen/Liberace lovechild clothes, would she be as noticeable? You can't become un-famous, but you can be infamous.
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Exprmnt626 View Post
    This is one gay who does not love Lady Gaga. I would much rather an artist be more known for their music, and not their persona. If she didn't wear those Alexander McQueen/Liberace lovechild clothes, would she be as noticeable? You can't become un-famous, but you can be infamous.
    I can understand where you are coming from, but I definitely she appeals to her fans in different ways. For me, personally, it's more about her music and voice, which both are neither the most complex in the world, but she she knows what she is doing to appeal to today's pop music listeners, (i.e. insanely catchy hooks, with dry lyrics). For others, it maybe her work for the LGBT community. She has grown to be one of the more well-known figures for gay equal rights. And of course there is her fashion sense. Yeah, if she didn't wear all her crazy outfits, she probably wouldn't be as noticed. She's probably be on the same level as Britney Spears or Rihanna. But what sets her apart from them, is that she is not as manufactured. That is, she actually writes her own music, and she has a lot of knowledge on the music industry to deliver to us her hard-hitting hits.

It is okay to find her fashion sense appalling and her music absoultely ear-deafenning, but you have to appreciate, as a gay man, what she represents for all of us.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Telephone music video will be out next monday March 8.

Also, Gaga has said she will refresh the Monster Ball once again!

• Banned User

OMG I'm so excited just 11 more hours until telephone! Whose watching with me on E! News at 11:50!

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    OMG I'm so excited just 11 more hours until telephone! Whose watching with me on E! News at 11:50!
    Definately watching it with you, cant miss it!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast