Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga

• hi!

Re: Lady Gaga

interesting video..

very quentin tarantino-like:

[edit]: i guess they've made the video private until it's official premiere.
    Last edited by plagued; 03-11-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    -plagued

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Wow, they just made the video private now... I saw it when it was public though and I was definitely impressed. However i'm not a big fan of the Virgin product placement and the other things.
    Last edited by Indiana_James; 03-11-2010 at 10:53 PM.

• Hello Dolly.

Its on this site too for those who missed it. About to watch it right now. =]
    http://www.rnbmusicblog.com/telephon...remiere/11245/
    Last edited by BlAcKoUt510; 03-11-2010 at 08:32 PM.

• Miss Teen Scene of 2010

Was it made by Tarantino?

They were advertising Virgin Mobile, Diet Coke, and plenty of fish?

"Kitty" Wagon is from Kill Bill right?

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Quote Originally Posted by itsxxdomoxxkun View Post
    Was it made by Tarantino?

They were advertising Virgin Mobile, Diet Coke, and plenty of fish?

"Kitty" Wagon is from Kill Bill right?
    The man who directed Paparazzi did this one. Tarantino loaned the car to her.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

I've got to say that the Bad Romance video is still my favorite. I guess I like the high fashion and stylization more than the campiness of this video.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

I liked the video, especially the beginning (The manly part joke at the beginning... HA). I HATED the numerous amounts of product placement, Virgin Mobile's and Polaroid's were especially bad. Other than that, it was good, but I like Paparazzi so much more.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post

And unlike some other artist, she can actually sing!
    *cough* KE$HA *cough*

• Banned User

I thought it was a very interesting video. I watched it with my family and they almost had a heart attack! LOL As for the product placement, she has that in ALL her videos, but it's mostly just for Beats by Dre. Anyone else notice her sister? Anyone catch one of her dalmatians(she ALWAYS has them in her videos) and anyone catch her heartbeat headphones? Overall it was good, but not the best. Bad Romance and Papa still on top. I wonder if the Polaroid camera she was taking photos with is the one she designed for the company.

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    I thought it was a very interesting video. I watched it with my family and they almost had a heart attack! LOL As for the product placement, she has that in ALL her videos, but it's mostly just for Beats by Dre. Anyone else notice her sister? Anyone catch one of her dalmatians(she ALWAYS has them in her videos) and anyone catch her heartbeat headphones? Overall it was good, but not the best. Bad Romance and Papa still on top. I wonder if the Polaroid camera she was taking photos with is the one she designed for the company.
    Was her sister the one that had 2 closeups in the cell when those two girl were fighting? I thought she looked like Gaga with a black wig on.
    Though the video was pretty good. Laughed alot!

• WDW CP Spring 2013

^Yes! that was her sister, Natali Germanotta. At first I thought it was Gaga herself, in her natural hair. They look very similar.

btw, I just noticed that the sunglasses she wears in the jailcell is also a comb. So cool!

• keh!

i love Gaga : D

she is definitely talented and CAN sing. she's always interesting to watch, she's so bizarre but there's definitely an art to that. quite the innovative young lady. her lyrics can be strange at times, my favorite one being "i love it when you call me Legs, in the morning buy me eggs" haha, it's like "whu?!?"

her music videos are awesome, i really like Telephone. and there are too many songs to name that i enjoy. there really isn't one that i dislike, a few are "meh" to me but not awful.

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana_James View Post
    ^Yes! that was her sister, Natali Germanotta. At first I thought it was Gaga herself, in her natural hair. They look very similar.

btw, I just noticed that the sunglasses she wears in the jailcell is also a comb. So cool!
    haha yeah me too I paused it like is that Gaga?
    Yeah those glases were awsome. Still like the razor blades 1's the best though.

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

I loved the Telephone video, i think it pushes a lot of boundries, and thats what Gaga is all about, breaking them. Thats something I truly do love about her, no matter what I respect how strong she is as a female and hoe fearless she is. This video was creative and I love her and Beyonce together. I loved the Kill Bill Wagon ahem. haha. The joke in the beginning made me laugh, i love that Gaga herself can laugh at that also, just shows a lot about her character. It was a fun video. I def enjoyed it a lot. But I really am in love with Papa video. The cigarette glasses were crazy! With them smoking and stuff... thats something I can always expect- a lot of uniqueness and originality.

• Sock Puppet

Blog Entries

PS: once again, above anything else no matter how color or loud her fashion choices or personality may be number one is her vocal talent. In this day an age when pretty much anyone can get a record deal with a good look and no talent... its so refreshing and wonderful that above all else Gaga can sing her butt off and can perform like nobodies business. Talent rules all

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast