Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

SO there is all ready a thread about lady gaga but it's about The Fame Monster, I was wondering what are your reasons for liking, or not liking Lady Gaga and what is your favorite song?

for me personally I love Bad Romance, and I like her because she is different yet very familiar and pretty addicting.

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Re: Lady Gaga

I love Lady Gaga. I like Pokerface, Love Game, Paparazzi, Just Dance, & Bad Romance so far.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

I dislike her because she reeks of desperation and she isn't a good singer.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• ..but you can call me Pam

I love watching to see what kind of fantastical costume she will show up in.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    I dislike her because she reeks of desperation and she isn't a good singer.
    I LOVE poeple who think this about her. They are the people SHE'S NOT AIMING FOR! She's aiming for us freaks, the outsiders, the ones who don't fit in. It's more than just music, it's a lifestyle choice. And she's proven again and again she is a marvelous singer. Have you even seen her perform? Guess not.

As for why I love her, she's really changed the way I see the world. Most people think she's all about the pop and flash, but there really is more to her. Her lyrics are great and her performances ARE AMAZING! Go to one of her concerts, you'll be amazed. The frist performance I saw of hers was almost two years ago on the LOGO channel(Just Dance), she was cooky then, but it was SOO different. She has changed A LOT!

As to songs I love, it's a long list, but my top ones are probably ones no ones herd of LOL.

Speechless
    Monster
    So Happy I could Die
    I like it Rough
    Summerboy
    Eh Eh
    and Paper Gangsta(of course I like her big hits too)

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

She's not very pretty. But I think she can get away with the flamboyance because she IS a good singer. If she wasn't she would be really sad. But she can sing, I say more power to her. Even if that green outfit was painfully close cut on her on Sunday.

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    She's not very pretty. But I think she can get away with the flamboyance because she IS a good singer. If she wasn't she would be really sad. But she can sing, I say more power to her. Even if that green outfit was painfully close cut on her on Sunday.
    Agree. I don't think Lady Gaga is really that pretty either. I look at her like Madonna. Madonna isn't that pretty to me either. They just sing great and likable songs.

• Banned User

I'll admit the cut was a little revealing, but I've seen her wear a lot worse! Thats just how she is. She loves to show the goods.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

News – Ian in Your Ear: Grammys 2010: Notes On The Night – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

It was a little disgusting to me. I was like "How old is Lady Gaga again? Only 27? Why does she look like she's too old to wear this?"

• Drink life to the lees.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    I LOVE poeple who think this about her. They are the people SHE'S NOT AIMING FOR! She's aiming for us freaks, the outsiders, the ones who don't fit in. It's more than just music, it's a lifestyle choice. And she's proven again and again she is a marvelous singer. Have you even seen her perform? Guess not.

As for why I love her, she's really changed the way I see the world. Most people think she's all about the pop and flash, but there really is more to her. Her lyrics are great and her performances ARE AMAZING! Go to one of her concerts, you'll be amazed. The frist performance I saw of hers was almost two years ago on the LOGO channel(Just Dance), she was cooky then, but it was SOO different. She has changed A LOT!

As to songs I love, it's a long list, but my top ones are probably ones no ones herd of LOL.

Speechless
    Monster
    So Happy I could Die
    I like it Rough
    Summerboy
    Eh Eh
    and Paper Gangsta(of course I like her big hits too)
    Amen! We are the freaks she's aiming for! I haven't seen her perform yet, but one day I will . . . Seeing her keep up with Sir Elton John on the piano Sunday night was amazing, especially since I am an aspiring pianist.

Paper Gangsta is one of my favorites. As well as So Happy I Could Die. And everything else....

I saw Lady Gaga when she was the opening act for New Kids on the Block in November 2008. I had no clue who she was. And while I thought her performance was good, I thought it didn't fit in at all as an opening act for a 1990's Boyband. I am really impressed by how big she has gotten since I saw her live. I do enjoy her popular hits, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan. She is an interesting one to watch however.....
    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
    DLR: 1999, 2009
    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    Yeah I saw her on Leno and she was really, really bad. Even her stupid outfit didn't detract from that. I guess that I am glad I'm not a freak if that would be my role model!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

News – Ian in Your Ear: Grammys 2010: Notes On The Night – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

It was a little disgusting to me. I was like "How old is Lady Gaga again? Only 27? Why does she look like she's too old to wear this?"
    She's only 23, and has a very nice body. It's funny how I don't find it disgusting at all, and I'm gay!

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Sorry Madonna spoiled the barrel. Cher started it.

Now when Britney or Gaga do it, what was the phrase, it does kinda reek of desperation. But Britney is desperate, Gaga could be outrageous without these wardrobe 'malfunctions'.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneyboii View Post
    SO there is all ready a thread about lady gaga but it's about The Fame Monster, I was wondering what are your reasons for liking, or not liking Lady Gaga and what is your favorite song?

for me personally I love Bad Romance, and I like her because she is different yet very familiar and pretty addicting.
    I'm glad you asked, cause I like her voice and music, but mixed feelings on her look. Wax that face. Friend Madonna's contacts and do the detalianization she did. She's obviously no stranger to waxing, right?

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast