• Future Cast Member

Anyone read these?

I decided to use some of the money I've saved up and the money from my birthday to buy a few books. Has anyone read these before, and are they worth reading or buying?

Walt Disney by Bob Thomas
    Walt Disney, Bob Thomas, Book - Barnes & Noble
    I saw a lot of other Walt Disney books, but I read about this one in Spinning Disney's World: Memories of a Magic Kingdom Press Agent, by Charles Ridgway:
    "Walt had many good friends among the press in Los Angeles, especially the movie columnists like Hedda Hopper and Bob Thomas, the Hollywood correspondent for Associated Press. Bob later authored the official biography of Walt Disney, the only one of many that I though accurately described the Walt Disney I knew. When we talk about Walt, both Bob and I get a little misty-eyed." (79)

Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen by Serena Valentino
    Fairest of All, Serena Valentino, Book - Barnes & Noble
    This one looks really good because it's a Young Adult book and is 256 pages, so I don't think it's catering to young children like other books like this. It seems similar to the Wicked musical, telling the other side of the story, and it sounds good, but some people gave it great reviews, and some just didn't like it.

Peter and the Starcatchers(Starcatchers Series #1) by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
    Peter and the Starcatchers (Starcatchers Series #1), Starcatchers Series, Dave Barry, Book - Barnes & Noble
    This one seems good because it's a prequel to Peter Pan and is a pretty good amount of pages. Plus, it's a Disney series, so I'll be able to read more if I like the first book.

So has anyone read any of these, and did you enjoy them? Can you recommend any other books(preferably Disney ones )

Cool Re: Anyone read these?

i have read peter and the Starcatchers and it is good... ive read the first and the second...
    Then im starting to read the lightning theif and it is a really good book better then the Peter and the Starcatchers

• Hopeful Princess <3

Re: Anyone read these?

Ive read Fairest of All, it was really cool to see the history of the evil queen and what drove her to try to murder snow white