July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• Banned User

Re: Happy Birthday MADONNA

The HardCandy Fitness website has officially launched, though it's not even a fully functional, working website, more of a tease...
    Hard Candy Fitness | Harder is better
    YouTube - Madonna - Die Another Day Live Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD Live Buenos Aires Argentina HD
    Becoming a member, comes a nifty little package price tag like M always does. The gym is said to cost between $400-$700 a month, and the first club opens in Mexico on Nov. 29 .

• Banned User

Madonna is appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show this Tuesday, November 9

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Really? What a feather in her cap!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tui View Post
    Really? What a feather in her cap!
    The fact that Madonna has sold more then an estimated 210 million albums, and 65 million singles worldwide (before the Soundscan era) since 1982, that says something!!! She has fans since "Everybody" debuted 28 years ago...
    YouTube - Madonna - Everybody (Live)
    ... and people are willing to pay thousands of dollars for a front row VIP seating at her latest concert.

Never-mind that the Sticky & Sweet tour (08-09) was the most top grossing tour for any ANY FEMALE artist of ALL TIME (Source: http://www.billboard.com/events/mado...04039818.story). She broke many records in terms of its ticket sales for Sticky & Sweet Tour, commercial gross, and audience attendance (Source: List of highest-grossing concert tours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). On September 11, 2008, Madonna performed to a sell-out crowd of over 74,000 fans, and grossed over $12 million USD, surpassing all previous grosses at both the old and the new Wembley Stadiums.

No doubt, Madonna is still a woman of music, talent, and a woman in power! Even after Michael Jackson's death, she still knew and respected who was better then her!!!
    YouTube - Michael Jackson madonna Tribute London O2 Arena Sticky
    In the end, does your mother look this, look great wearing a size 6, and still can looking great past at the age 50?

It helps being Italian, and little bit of being rich but in the end. NO DRUGS like Lady GaGa admits of doing like admitting to still snorting cocaine (http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-fi...out-of-control). But Madonna, works out over 6 hours at a gym DRUG FREE. Has a mind & body to workout! Has her persona really change, and does she seem 51???
    YouTube - Madonna - Celebration (Official )
    Respect your elders!
    This still remains the best sex soundtrack, "Erotica [Exclusive]" or what happens between the sheets is really a bore like watching paint dry. Live life!
    YouTube - Madonna - Erotica [Official Video]
    PS

When Madonna was announced that she was performing at Coachella in 2006. MANY hated the fact she was coming, just because she was considered MAINSTREAM. She was promoting her new album, Confessions On the Dance Floor album, and she did the performance for FREE.

The fact the festival was $400 a head, and for 3 days, Madonna was an easy show for any M fan!
    She officially was the most attendance attraction, even more then Daft Punk!!! I was there, waiting for 25hrs, and well over thousand of people waited, and when she came on stage. The crowd got bigger & louder, and when she took the stage. OMG it seemed like all of Coachella ran to the Madonna venue!!!
    YouTube - Madonna Hung Up/Get Together Live At Coachella 4/30/06
    Never mind 2006 was the highest grossing Coachella event thanks to Madonna who did the event for FREE!
    Last edited by JMora; 11-08-2010 at 07:58 PM.

• Banned User

Wink Re: Happy Birthday MADONNA

New megamix, a great mix +

Madonna's Hard Candy Fitness opens huge in Mexico City this past Monday...

The lobby...

Before opening night, Madonna did a workout or few.

Opening night...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS

Check out this new/official megamix from this DJ, who opened up for Madonna on several Sticky & Sweet dates overseas. Head here; DJ Enferno: M.A.D.O.N.N.A. Mix Tape | HardCandyMusic.com, check out the track list, and you can download the hour length megamix for FREE. It's steamy, electronic, trance-delic hot. It's a great gym workout track to sweat & dance too.
    Example: This very official track mix below opens up the hour long, non stop spin from that above link.

if this doesn't capture your ears & feet, then...
    Last edited by JMora; 12-03-2010 at 01:25 AM.

• Banned User

It was assumed that Madonna was working on new material over the past year, and since but projects like the Hard Candy fitness, the "Material Girl" clothing line for Macy*s and making her first film in the director's chair with W.E. took most of her time in 2010. Plans for a 2011 greatest hits tour tour have been tossed, and she made a big announcement on Friday!

It’s official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I’m on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad *** people to collaborate with. I’m just saying" -Madonna

Source: Madonna Tells Fans: 'I Need To Make New Music!' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

• Jack's Posse

Is Mickey Mouse Groping Madonna????

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    It was assumed that Madonna was working on new material over the past year, and since but projects like the Hard Candy fitness, the "Material Girl" clothing line for Macy*s and making her first film in the director's chair with W.E. took most of her time in 2010. Plans for a 2011 greatest hits tour tour have been tossed, and she made a big announcement on Friday!

It’s official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I’m on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad *** people to collaborate with. I’m just saying" -Madonna

Source: Madonna Tells Fans: 'I Need To Make New Music!' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV
    Wooooo!
    Glad to see she'll be making a new album soon
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

• Banned User

Pharrell Williams confirms working on new Madonna album. I love Give It 2 Me, which Pharrell made for Madonna, and loved this version of Beat Goes On from Pharrell...

Source: Pharrell Williams confirms Madonna collaboration - Female First
    Last edited by JMora; 01-02-2011 at 02:57 PM.

• Banned User

Hot new 2011 Madonna megamix, the whole thing is just awesome but at the 3:20 mark. Freaking love the use of 'Music (Deep Dish Dot Com Remix)', the bass & after.

Updated JAN 22
    The HD version of DJ Snot's 2011 Madonna mega-mix.

Last edited by JMora; 01-22-2011 at 03:10 PM.

• Banned User

What ever one says about this woman, she defiantly not lazy. From a great music career to a clothing line at Macy's asking for a new line to building a business venture with fitness gyms and now...

When Madonna stated, "Its official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad *** people to collaborate with. I'm just saying." She meant it, was spotted in London...
    She has been in the business since before he was born, but his opinion obviously counts highly in her estimations.

So when Madonna was auditioning for dancers last night she sought the help of her 24-year-old boyfriend.

The 52-year-old singer, who was looking extremely fresh faced last night, was joined by beau Brahim Zaibat and around guests at London hotspot Aura in Mayfair.

Wrinkle-free: Madonna was looking youthful after a night out on the town watching dancers audition with her boyfriend Brahim Zaibat in London last night.

Visitors to the exclusive members club were treated to a dancing spectacle as half of the group took to the floor to strut their stuff and showed off some incredible dance moves.

A source told MailOnline: ‘Madonna was watching the performers, who came from all around the world, and I know she was selecting for her next World tour.’

‘About half the group took to the dance floor and performed one after the other before dancing together. They were absolutely incredible.’

Inseparable: Madonna and Brahim Zaibat watched dancers at Aura nightclub and partied with their group until 3am.

In her fifth visit to the club in seven months Madonna arrived with Brahaim and her entourage, complete with her own DJ ready to take to the decks, just before midnight.

She settled into the VIP area of the private members club before the dancers in her group started to perform to her.

And with her 24-year-old boyfriend by her side she laughed and cheered as the artists took to the stage performing to hip hop and house music.

Black out: Madonna sported a knee-length black skirt with fishnet tights and rugged up with a black leather jacket for her night out.

Junior, a-19-year-old break-dancer from France wowed the guests with his award winning moves which saw him defy gravity holding his own body weight just inches off the floor with his hands.

Guests at the nightclub cheered and whooped along with Madonna who seemed to be enjoying the revelry.

And after the informal auditions Madonna treated her troop to drinks which included expensive jeroboams of Moet and Chandon champagne and Grey Goose Vodka.

While Madonna picked up the tab she and Brahaim did not over indulge sticking to water throughout the night.

Undercover: Brahim wore his hooded shirt partially over his head as he and Madonna got in their car together to head home at around 3am.

But the lack of alcohol didn’t dampen her spirits and she got into the party mood dancing with guests and mingled with other revelers in the club.

One onlooker said: ‘Madonna was exceptional, she was happy to chat to other guests constantly smiling and looked to be having a great time dancing along to the music.’

But the night's merriment didn't seem to tire Madonna who emerged from the nightclub at 3ish'am looking extremely fresh-faced.

No games: The couple, who usually get in separate cars, got into the same Jaguar and headed for home after partying at Aura past 3am.

In fact, the 52-year-old singer who seems to have defied the aging process, did not have a single line or hint of a wrinkle visible on her face.

Dressed in a knee length black skirt, fishnet tights and a chic black leather jacket Madonna exited the club with a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes.

She got into a 2011 Jaguar with Brahim and headed for home.

The pair, who had dined at Automat American Brasserie earlier in the evening, have been spotted out in London on a number of occasions over the past few months but have always avoided being photographed together.

Last month the couple, who met in September last year, were spotted eating at The Wolseley restaurant and not only left separately but also got in different cars to go home.

Back in July last year Madonna performed a similar audition process at the 1,000- a year members club with her ex-boyfriend Jesus Luz by her side.

Although her next tour has not yet been confirmed it seems Madonna is itching to get back to the big stage.
    Nobody exactly knows why she started dance auditions but it's been known that Madonna has been back in the studio with producers William Pharrell, David Guetta, and Larry Tee, to name a few. In addition...

Madonna To Open Nightclub Chain?

Madonna is rumored to be planning a chain of nightclubs and bars later this year.

The Celebration star was spotted meeting Malaysian mogul and entrepreneur Tony Fernandes last night (Jan 6th) in London.

Madonna held talks with the founder of the AirAsia airline at his Aura nightclub, fuelling reports that the pair are planning to go into business together.

Insiders say they hope to open a chain of bars, restaurants and clubs. One source tells the Evening Standard newspaper: "Madonna has visited the club a number of times over the last few months, and now it is apparent why.

"She has been in discussions with various potential partners, including Tony Fernandes. He has got the clout, experience and money to help her realize her ambition of opening a worldwide entertainment brand that would be synonymous with luxury.

"Tony and Aura organise after-show parties for Formula One Grand Prix races all over the world, and it is that sort of glitzy market she would be aiming for," the insider revealed.

"Things are just at the discussion stage right at the moment but it would involve opening bars, restaurants and nightclubs in London and across the world."

Late last year Madonna opened the first branch of her new Hard Candy Fitness gym chain, with the flagship venue launched in Mexico.

• Banned User

Welcome 2 Club Madonna

Well her name won't be the name of the club(s) but she wasted no time on going forward into the night time club business. Just yesterday, Madonna was seen out in London til' 3am with her new hired dancers, and hanging out with a Malaysian tycoon, Tony Fernandes. Who happens to own/run the club she & her crew partied all night at Aura Mayfair.

Madonna has ambitious plans with Tony Fernandes, a Malaysian entrepreneur who owns Aura Mayfair, on opening chic night clubs in NYC, SF, LA Mexico City, to name a few. Madonna seems to be in great hands, since Mr. Fernandes also runs events like the Formula One Grand Prix races around the world and Fernandes, 46, is the team principal of the Lotus Racing team.

The clubs will be a mixture of lounges, bars, dance space, and the most awesome designs with sophisticated style for all those who want to have great time. Along with great sound system and amazing light & LED displays.

Peek what to expect (the same design firm that created this will join the Madonna & Fernande's venture)

The design architecture...

Camera Polaroid? Eat this Lady Gaga!!!

• Banned User

Another hot NEW megamix

• Banned User

Congrats to Kelly Osbourne who has been chosen by Madonna as the new face of Material Girl campaign for 2011.

Always dug this song from her...

Last edited by JMora; 01-23-2011 at 10:30 PM.

• Banned User

An amazing NEW remix, and music video of Vogue has been released...

with stunning visuals of the best city in the world, New York City!

Remix by Robin Skouteris.
    Video edit by GiorgioSST
    no copyright infringement intended. For promotional purposes only.
    Download the mix here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?b251y8k2kqk...

For other previous Robin Skouteris remix albums, check the download page here:
    http://www.facebook.com/robinskouteri...
    (INFO tab at the top)
    Become a fan at facebook fanpage, for exclusive news & mixes
    Please Subscribe here for future remixes & videos.
    Witness the BEST mega-mix video EVER from the same DJ
    Last edited by JMora; 01-28-2011 at 05:44 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast