Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

• Banned User

Re: Michael Jackson

An amazing acapella of Thriller
    "The video contains NO LIP SYNCING. All the background tracks were recorded and filmed together. What you see is what you hear in real time.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

I am a fan of Mj's music but my favorite singer is Darren Hayes, who happens to be a huge MJ fan (Disney fan too actually) and he tweets alot. He posted this today and I thought you would find interesting:

Twitter
    @darrenhayes Darren Hayes

It's offiical. Obsessed w/ Clare Maguire. Do #michaeljackson fans know 'last dance' is about the day he passed? YouTube - Clare Maguire - The Last Dance (Official Video) HD

DH posted 2 blog entries when he passed if you are interested The man with a child in his eyes by Darren Hayes on Myspace from the day he died and 'He Gave Us All He Had Been Given' by Darren Hayes on Myspace about the memorial. Both are mostly about how MJ was such a good influence on people like himself growing up and led him to do what he does.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Kingdom Comedian

Really kicked myself for sitting through most of Glee to watch that Thriller hack job.

WOO! That was crap.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    I am a fan of Mj's music but my favorite singer is Darren Hayes, who happens to be a huge MJ fan (Disney fan too actually) and he tweets alot. He posted this today and I thought you would find interesting:

Twitter

DH posted 2 blog entries when he passed if you are interested The man with a child in his eyes by Darren Hayes on Myspace from the day he died and 'He Gave Us All He Had Been Given' by Darren Hayes on Myspace about the memorial. Both are mostly about how MJ was such a good influence on people like himself growing up and led him to do what he does.

Wow, I had no idea, thanks for the info. I'm really falling in love with Clare Maguire's The Last Dance.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
    Really kicked myself for sitting through most of Glee to watch that Thriller hack job.

WOO! That was crap.
    Glee kinda made it seem that the whole episode was a MJ homage before the big day, a big disappointment but I did think the Thriller sequence was entertaining.

It attracted over 27 million viewers.

What's odd, Glee covered another MJ song last night...
    Last edited by JMora; 02-09-2011 at 12:13 PM.

• Kingdom Comedian

I would just like to re-state that Hold My Hand is a gorgeous song! I was on a long drive (5 hours) and I had it on loop for a good portion of it...singing along at the top of my lungs. Just a great song

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
    WOO! That was crap.
    Dude, never watch Glee. NEVER. It's basically High School Musical 2, or 3, maybe 4? Anyway, they just ruin every song they sing (unless it's Justin Bieber, then it's already ruined).

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Banned User

The new video debuted at midnight...

The new Michael Jackson video has arrived. Still debatable if it's even his voice but it's a cool video (more of dance tribute), and that girl dancing like MJ down the street. Those who know me, that's so me when I hear MJ =)

Wayne Isham, who directed the video for Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone," returns to one of the very same locations where he filmed in 1995 with Michael - the Pantages Theatre near the famed corner of Hollywood and Vine.

• Kingdom Comedian

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    The new video debuted at midnight...

The new Michael Jackson video has arrived. Still debatable if it's even his voice but it's a cool video (more of dance tribute), and that girl dancing like MJ down the street. Those who know me, that's so me when I hear MJ =)

Wayne Isham, who directed the video for Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone," returns to one of the very same locations where he filmed in 1995 with Michael - the Pantages Theatre near the famed corner of Hollywood and Vine.

Wow...that was a good video! Sad that Hold My Hand got such a lackluster video. Hold My Hand is such a better song.

• Banned User

Dutch house DJ, Chuckie is all set to play Miami Music Week (2011 Winter Music Conference), and he's excited to debut a new project that he's very proud of, the remix of Michael Jackson's Hollywood Tonight. Those who are unable to go, don't worry, here's the mix & downloads...

Michael Jackson- Hollywood Tonight (Chuckie Remix Edit) -> http://groovebat.com/download/juy.mp3

Michael Jackson- Hollywood Tonight (Chuckie Extended Mix) -> http://groovebat.com/download/jux.mp3

Chuckie will perform twice at Miami Music Week - at the Cr2 Records Party at Wall Lounge on Wednesday, and then headlining "No Sugar Added" at Nikki Beach on Friday.

Last edited by JMora; 03-21-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Hello Everyone!!!!

I see lots of Captain Eo/Michael Jackson FANS on this thread!

Just want to pass on the event info...Hope you can make it! June 28, 2011
    HOME

PASS THE INFO ALONG TO ANYONE WHO MANY WANT TO ATTEND!
    Thanks,

Have a Great Day!
    *GMDD Team*
    With L.o.V.e,
    *Global Mj Disney Day Team*
    http://www.globalmjdisneyday.com

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    Dutch house DJ, Chuckie is all set to play Miami Music Week (2011 Winter Music Conference), and he's excited to debut a new project that he's very proud of, the remix of Michael Jackson's Hollywood Tonight. Those who are unable to go, don't worry, here's the mix & downloads...

Michael Jackson- Hollywood Tonight (Chuckie Remix Edit) -> http://groovebat.com/download/juy.mp3

Michael Jackson- Hollywood Tonight (Chuckie Extended Mix) -> http://groovebat.com/download/jux.mp3

Chuckie will perform twice at Miami Music Week - at the Cr2 Records Party at Wall Lounge on Wednesday, and then headlining "No Sugar Added" at Nikki Beach on Friday.

Hi!
    I see your a Captain Eo FAN!
    Just want to pass on the event info...Hope you can make it!

Have a Great Day!
    *GMDD Team*
    With L.o.V.e,
    *Global Mj Disney Day Team*

• Banned User

Very nice tribute...

• Banned User

Way to Bad, this has to be one of the coolest homages EVER for Michael Jackson. If you thought the Thriller one was a thrill, check out this one. Where we see Starscream showing Prime how mauch he's BAD with his his posse fleet of F-22 Raptors posse (Skywarp, Thundercracker, Dirage, Thrust, etc) against Prime. LOL

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by johncenas View Post
    Michael Jackson was great and aggressive singer and dancer too.He was a man with the great talent
    for a dancing and singing. His occupations were
    singer, songwriter,Recordproducer,composer,musician,dancer ,choreographer,actor,businessman.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast