• Banned User

Black Eyed Peas, new album...

Already? Yes, the last album, The E.N.D. ("The Energy Never Dies") was a huge hit, and just released last June. In fact, Billboard states they set a record for the longest successive No. 1 chart run by a duo or group in the Billboard Hot 100's history. It was believed after the very successful world tour of E.N.D, that Fergie would work on her second solo album, and the group would take a little break but they had so much fun with E.N.D. They wrote new material for a new album, titled 'The Beginning,' which will drop this 16th of November.

What's interesting, James Cameron will be directing a 3D film documentary following the group on there new world tour next year. The latest track titled "Bang Bang Get It," will be released this 5th of October of 2010. I am really surprised they are coming out with a new album so soon but when there hot, there hot on the tracks, and they never disappoint.
    YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (2010 FIFA World Cup? Kick-off Concert)
    Last edited by JMora; 09-25-2010 at 10:26 AM.

• Not a Crook

Re: Black Eyed Peas, new album...

Black Eyed Peas changed their mind about albums, which doesn't shock me when they saw how much they could make from another one I'm sure. For those who don't know, they titled their last album The E.N.D. partially because they envisioned no longer releasing albums, and instead embracing digital distribution/singles/remixes/etc. At least, that was the pre-release hype they were spouting. I'm still disappointed The E.N.D. didn't mean they broke up and disappeared into the sunset.
    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

• Banned User

New single drops, hear the whole track here...

http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/media/152490
    Last edited by JMora; 10-22-2010 at 08:08 AM.

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    Already? Yes, the last album, The E.N.D. ("The Energy Never Dies") was a huge hit, and just released last June. In fact, Billboard states they set a record for the longest successive No. 1 chart run by a duo or group in the Billboard Hot 100's history. It was believed after the very successful world tour of E.N.D, that Fergie would work on her second solo album, and the group would take a little break but they had so much fun with E.N.D. They wrote new material for a new album, titled 'The Beginning,' which will drop this 16th of November.

What's interesting, James Cameron will be directing a 3D film documentary following the group on there new world tour next year. The latest track titled "Bang Bang Get It," will be released this 5th of October of 2010. I am really surprised they are coming out with a new album so soon but when there hot, there hot on the tracks, and they never disappoint.
    YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (2010 FIFA World Cup? Kick-off Concert)
    I can't wait for November to pick up the new Black Eyed Peas new album.
    "You are watching FOX"

• WDW CP Spring 2013

The Time (Dirty Bit) is awful...

I can't believe the writer of that Dirty Dancing song just let BEP cover the song and use it as the chorus. How unoriginal...

The sad part is that this is gonna go straight to the top of the charts. RIP old BEP.

• Banned User

Cover obvious hints where this album is going... Electro. Produced David Guetta, along with Kelis, and DJ Ammo. The album drops NOV 30, with the music video of Time expected to premiere soon, after the group announced that they had secretly filmed in Los Angeles last week.

If you have a good music memory history, there new single samples the 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from movie "Dirty Dancing".
    YouTube - The Black Eyed Peas Megamix
    Last edited by JMora; 10-22-2010 at 02:38 PM.

• Banned User

The Black Eyed Peas have announced the track list for their new album The Beginning. The track listing was posted by music retailer Play, but has since been removed from their site but lucky you, here's the list...

The full track listing for The Beginning appears below:

1. 'The Time (Dirty Bit)'
    2. 'Light Up the Night'
    3. 'Love You Long Time'
    4. 'XOXOXO'
    5. 'Someday'
    6. 'Whenever'
    7. 'Fashion Beats'
    8. 'Don't Stop the Party'
    9. 'Do It Like This'
    10. 'The Best One Yet (The Boy)'
    11. 'Just Can't Get Enough'
    12. 'Play It Loud'
    *A 2CD deluxe editions will be available upon release too.
    YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - The Time (the dirty bit) (Audio)
    Source: Fergie named Billboard's Woman of the Year | Reuters
    Last edited by JMora; 10-29-2010 at 12:31 PM.

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Album art looking great...

• Banned User

Sued for alleged plagiarism for a second time.

According to E!, Texas based Bryan Pringle filed a lawsuit in federal court in Santa Ana, California, claiming that the band plagiarised his song 'Take a Dive' in their 2009 hit 'I Gotta Feeling'. The musician says he copyrighted his single in 1998 and submitted demo material to Interscope Records, UMG Recordings and EMI over a period of 10 years. He alleges the music executives admitted receiving the demos, but had no interest in signing him as an artist.

Now, Black Eyed Peas got hit by a second lawsuit, originally filed in January, was also re-entered in federal court in LA, alleging that 'Boom Boom Pow' used elements of Phoenix Phenom's song 'Boom Dynamite'.

Judge for yourself...
    Phoenix Phenom Boom Dynamite
    YouTube - Phoenix Phenom Boom Dynamite
    VS
    Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
    YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
    The only thing I hear that sounds the same is the word Boom, lol.

Plaintiff lawyer Ira Gould said: "A simple listening of the two songs will tell you that the songs are substantially similar, and that the hooks of the two songs are virtually identical in rhythm and lyrics."

Other defendants named in the two suits include Interscope, UMG Records and EMI April Music. The plaintiffs are claiming monetary damages, including all net profits from the respective tracks and future royalties.

Source: 411mania.com: Music - The Black Eyed Peas Accused Of Plagiarism Twice

• Banned User

Listen & download Black Eyed Peas latest leak, "Do It Like This."
    adf.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid!

They will be performing this Sunday on the American Music Awards.

• Banned User

The new The Time (Dirty Bit) music video...
    http://blackeyedpeas.dipdive.com/media/159714

• keh!

i've had the album for a few days now, it's pretty boring. yeah some cool beats here and there but it gets old fast. it's nothing innovative from their last album. same stuff.

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    i've had the album for a few days now, it's pretty boring. yeah some cool beats here and there but it gets old fast. it's nothing innovative from their last album. same stuff.
    I feel the same.

will.i.am's vocals are the most predominant in this album, which is nothing new, but more so in this album. I wish there was more Fergie, and even apl and Taboo!

• Future Disney Imagineer

Is it any good?