• back in Austin

dtuneslive down?

Anyone else listen to www.dtuneslive.com? I can't get the page to load lately and I'm wondering if the problem is on my end somehow. I'm not having trouble connecting to anything else on the internet.

• back in Austin

Re: dtuneslive down?

Well, I visited dtuneslive.com today and read the following:
    Dear DTunes Members,

On Friday 10/1/2010 around 6:45pm EST Disney Tunes went offline.

After contacting my hosting provider, I have been informed that the servers that host the Disney Tunes website and music were stolen.
    My provider is working on parsing access and video logs to see if a person can be identified, but that may take some time and there is no guarantee that they will help recover the servers.

If there is any good news that I can provide, it is that I have daily backups of the Disney Tunes website and music so I will be able to restore everything back to the day they went offline, but it will take some time for me to acquire new hardware, get it set up and restore the backup data.
    I assure you I will work as quickly as possible to get the site and music back up, and I will try to keep everyone updated on the progress on the Disney Tunes Facebook page: Facebook Link.

Thanks for your patience!
    Android-XS
    I guess that answers my question! There's more info on the site for anyone who's curious.