• Banned User

Christina Aguilera 'forced' to accept private gigs

One has to laugh, especially Aguilera is said to be blaming Lady GaGa for her lack of success. LOL She better hope her upcoming film does well. The singer, whose latest album Bionic was the lowest-selling number one record in UK chart history, is also rumored to have slashed the price of her performances in the US as well, Now reports.

The source continued: "Christina thinks fans saying she's 'GaGa lite' has thwarted her success. They've slammed her latest image as a poor imitation."

This all started back 2008 with... That's Lady GaGa, oh wait, its X-Tina =0)~
    YouTube - Christina Aguilera Genie 2.0 Keeps Gettin' Better MTV Video Music Awards 2008 LIVE

• Banned User

Re: Christina Aguilera 'forced' to accept private gigs

Christina Aguilera, 'I still don't feel successful.' She added "I had a lot of commercial success with my very first album, [but] I was miserable doing it, because it didn't come from me. It was part of the whole pop explosion that seemed very puppeteered." Maybe she should feel miserable again, oh wait, she's getting a divorce. There's hope for better music from her. "I'm not a gimmick. I do like to stay with what's closest to my heart, so all of that is hoopla and fluff and I just don't like to entertain it," says Aguilera.

but to her credit!
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    "Everything old is new again."

Source: Christina Aguilera: 'I'm not a success ... yet' : SFGate: Daily Dish