• Disneyland PAP

Dick Van Dyke's "Step In Time! A Musical Memoir" at the Geffen Playhouse

I only learned about this new show over Thanksgiving weekend while driving up the 405 and seeing a billboard ad about it. I looked it up as soon as I got home and found out it was only announced in October (so far as I could tell) and opens in early December to play for a little over a month! It also features the trio known as The Vantastix, whom I only learned of this year when I randomly found out about theirs and DvD's CD on Amazon. Bought it - Love it!! So, I couldn't resist getting myself a ticket to watch this show to see him perform in person! I originally hoped to see it in December, but a lot of the good seats (I'm assuming the front section is the "good" section) were already sold. So I found one for closing night. Got my ticket mailed to me and it arrived today!

Now, having said all that, I'm really surprised this hasn't been brought up on MiceChat before me! (Unless I missed the thread somehow.)

Here's the linky for the theatre website.

show info

• Disneyland PAP

Re: Dick Van Dyke's "Step In Time! A Musical Memoir" at the Geffen Playhouse

Never mind.

Tony Award winner Dick Van Dyke has cancelled the production of his autobiographical show Step in Time - A Musical Memoir at the Geffen Playhouse, which had been scheduled to run until January 16, due to an achilles injury.
    Dick Van Dyke Cancels Geffen Playhouse Engagement of Step in Time: Theater News on TheaterMania.com - 12/09/2010

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Awww, that's a shame.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I was just about to buy tickets, too and then I saw the news. What a shame.
    A signature should go here.