Thread: Janelle MonŠe

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Thumbs up Janelle MonŠe

Does anyone else think that this artist is VERY underrated? I mean, most of you probably have never even heard of her. She is AMAZING! I bought her album, "The ArchAndroid" yesterday and is the first album I constantly have on replay since Lady Gaga's "The Fame Monster." Her vocal range and amazing and one thing I find amazing is the fact that she covers so many genres. Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Funk, Rap, Folk, and Celtic. <---If that's even a genre. lol But I highly recomend this album, it is more of a cinematic experience than an album!

This is the final song on the album. It's a Jazz one. It's great.

And the live version with an orchestra is even greater!
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Banned User

Re: Janelle MonŠe

Thanks for sharing these! I've heard nothing but positive word of mouth about her and her music, and I've been meaning to check it out. Helluva voice!

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Re: Janelle MonŠe

You're welcome. Check this video out. It has snippets from every song on the album

And I LOVE this music video!!! It's from her first album which sadly, didn't make it big. I didn't really like the first one anyways. lol
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter