Ahoy MiceChatters!

I'd like to extend a welcome to all of you in the southern California area to take a trip over to the Inland Empire and visit the Redlands Shakespeare Festival. For the last eight years we have been performing the Bard's works in a beautiful open air ampitheatre to thousands of folks for free. This year, I am the director of The Two Gentlemen of Verona and in order to liven it up a bit, I am presenting the show as a swashbuckling pirate musical adventure set upon the high seas. The show features over 30 performers who sing, dance, swordfight, drink, and bring to life this classic on stage. Renaissance Faire goers might recognize some of the music in the show, as we have the popular Faire band "Gallows Humor" providing us with some of their songs as well as performing a brand new tune, "We Want the Redhead!"

For those of you who favor Shakespeare being done more traditionally, we are also presenting Much Ado About Nothing and Richard III in a more traditional form with full Renaissance costumes for Much Ado and Mideival garments for Richard, on load from the Ashland Shakespeare Festival in Oregon.

The shows rotate nightly Thurs-Sun these last three weekends in May. There is no charge for admission and feel free to bring some food and drink to enjoy while you sit back and enjoy some quality entertainment under the stars. For more information, you can visit www.redlandshakespearefestival.com or feel free to message me.