Marty Sklar discussion and book signing

Hey everyone came across this today and thought I would share. Looks like Marty Sklar is will be doing a discussion and book signing of his new book Dream it! Do it! My Half-Centruy Creating Disney's Magic Kingdoms. It will be at Vroman's in Pasadena. I'm sure he will be doing other book signings but this was the first one I seen outside of the D23 Expo.

Martin Sklar discusses & signs Dream it! Do it! My Half-Century Creating Disney's Magic Kingdoms | Vroman's Bookstore

Start: 08/21/2013 7:00 pm

695 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena, California 91101 United States

Marty Sklar was hired by The Walt Disney Company after his junior year at UCLA, and began his Disney career at Disneyland in July 1955, the month before the park opened. He spent his first decade at Disney as "the kid," the very youngest of the creative team Walt had assembled at WED Enterprises. But despite his youth, his talents propelled him forward into substantial responsibility: he became Walt's speech writer, penned Walt's and Roy's messages in the company's annual report, composed most of the publicity and marketing materials for Disneyland, conceived presentations for the U.S. government, devised initiatives to obtain sponsors to enable new Disneyland developments, and wrote a twenty-four-minute film expressing Walt's philosophy for the Walt Disney World project and Epcot. He was Walt's literary right-hand man.
    Over the next forty years, Marty Sklar rose to become president and principal creative executive of Walt Disney Imagineering, and he devoted his entire career to creating, enhancing, and expanding Walt's magical empire.

Re: Marty Sklar discussion and book signing

Found this signing too for those further north in LA:
    Program Detail: Marty Sklar | Skirball Cultural Center