Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast

• phbbbbbt

Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Junthor View Post
    Hey I just thought of something...

I'm an hour ahead of you guys on the west Coast.... which means I'm gonna get it before you guys do.
    Whatever. :tosses hair: I'm still only 40 minutes from Disneyland. Besides, we got wristband D, so we're in the 4th group, so we could have the book in hand by 12:30ish pacific time, so I might have it before you anyway!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash dishes so I can take my nap. My 8 year old isn't napping, but I told him if he gets fussy tonight, we'll leave.

See you all in the morning!
    xo, Deanna

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tx1XIm6q4r4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tx1XIm6q4r4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Indeed!

• DL Nerd

[quote=Deanna;1976997]Whatever. :tosses hair: I'm still only 40 minutes from Disneyland. /quote]

That made me laugh....

And you still win overall.... I'd much rather live closer to DLR then to have a book ...
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

•   

I wonder when it's time to totally avoid the internet, news, etc?????

• DL Nerd

I think I've been fairly lucky.... I spend all day on the internet where I work... (network admin FTW.. FTL if you're me) and I haven't run into any spoilers yet... Cuz I've been pretty diligent about staying away from places that have it....
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

•   

I think I've been fairly lucky.... I spend all day on the internet where I work... (network admin FTW.. FTL if you're me) and I haven't run into any spoilers yet... Cuz I've been pretty diligent about staying away from places that have it....
    I'm doing my best to only stay here on MiceChat. I'm scared to click on anything else.

How much money do I have in my account? I don't know! I'm afraid to look! What if the spoiler is in there instead of a balance?
    Bills due? Screw em! They can wait till next week.

• DL Nerd

I'm more nervous about next week.... Because a lot of people will have read the book and will be talking about it.. I usually take my time. It's next week I have to worry about.

• Directly directed

9 hours 38 minutes!!! I really really need to start and finish my paper so that I can fully enjoy Harry

•   

I'm more nervous about next week.... Because a lot of people will have read the book and will be talking about it.. I usually take my time. It's next week I have to worry about.
    I originally thought the same thing but I'm going to do my best to finish it this weekend. I have a lot going on but sleep can come later.

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    I'm doing my best to only stay here on MiceChat. I'm scared to click on anything else.

How much money do I have in my account? I don't know! I'm afraid to look! What if the spoiler is in there instead of a balance?
    Bills due? Screw em! They can wait till next week.
    lol, just don't go to the spoiler thread, between me and sadako, theres no reason to read the books!

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

I'd avoid ANY website where there are comments available on videos and photos and stuff because I assure you spoilers WILL pop up. And don't google or yahoo anything remotely related to Harry Potter, especially Deathly Hallows in particular, or you WILL regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    lol, just don't go to the spoiler thread, between me and sadako, theres no reason to read the books!
    That's not true at all. Even if Sadako and you have revealed the ends, there is still a ton of MEANS to go through. That, and just based off of what I can tell from the first chapter and epilogue, this is JK's writing at its finest and it seems to be written a lot more in the style of HBP than OotP (which is good for me because I think HBP is loads better than OotP). Even knowing who dies and how and all that other junk, I still can't wait to read for myself.

In other news, the movie will be cool...hopefully...

•   

Even little things you guys say about what to avoid and why seem like we might know the answer........

• DL Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    9 hours 38 minutes!!! I really really need to start and finish my paper so that I can fully enjoy Harry

yeah I have home work as well and I have to prepare a lesson for church on sunday

• DL Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    I'm scared to look @ your sig.... just because.

• Directly directed

8 hours 45 minutes. And I seriously need to start my paper.