Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 398
  1. #361

    • phbbbbbt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    660

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Junthor View Post
    Hey I just thought of something...

    I'm an hour ahead of you guys on the west Coast.... which means I'm gonna get it before you guys do.
    Whatever. :tosses hair: I'm still only 40 minutes from Disneyland. Besides, we got wristband D, so we're in the 4th group, so we could have the book in hand by 12:30ish pacific time, so I might have it before you anyway!!!

    Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash dishes so I can take my nap. My 8 year old isn't napping, but I told him if he gets fussy tonight, we'll leave.

    See you all in the morning!
    xo, Deanna

  2. #362

    • Look Right, Pick Up Phone
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    [youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tx1XIm6q4r4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tx1XIm6q4r4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]

    Indeed!

  3. #363

    • DL Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    [quote=Deanna;1976997]Whatever. :tosses hair: I'm still only 40 minutes from Disneyland. /quote]


    That made me laugh....


    And you still win overall.... I'd much rather live closer to DLR then to have a book ...
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney


  4. #364

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    I wonder when it's time to totally avoid the internet, news, etc?????

  5. #365

    • DL Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    I think I've been fairly lucky.... I spend all day on the internet where I work... (network admin FTW.. FTL if you're me) and I haven't run into any spoilers yet... Cuz I've been pretty diligent about staying away from places that have it....
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney


  6. #366

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Junthor View Post
    I think I've been fairly lucky.... I spend all day on the internet where I work... (network admin FTW.. FTL if you're me) and I haven't run into any spoilers yet... Cuz I've been pretty diligent about staying away from places that have it....
    I'm doing my best to only stay here on MiceChat. I'm scared to click on anything else.

    How much money do I have in my account? I don't know! I'm afraid to look! What if the spoiler is in there instead of a balance?
    Bills due? Screw em! They can wait till next week.

  7. #367

    • DL Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    I'm more nervous about next week.... Because a lot of people will have read the book and will be talking about it.. I usually take my time. It's next week I have to worry about.
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney


  8. #368

    • Directly directed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    9 hours 38 minutes!!! I really really need to start and finish my paper so that I can fully enjoy Harry

  9. #369

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Junthor View Post
    I'm more nervous about next week.... Because a lot of people will have read the book and will be talking about it.. I usually take my time. It's next week I have to worry about.
    I originally thought the same thing but I'm going to do my best to finish it this weekend. I have a lot going on but sleep can come later.

  10. #370

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hanford
    Posts
    3,262
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by cal4iri View Post
    I'm doing my best to only stay here on MiceChat. I'm scared to click on anything else.

    How much money do I have in my account? I don't know! I'm afraid to look! What if the spoiler is in there instead of a balance?
    Bills due? Screw em! They can wait till next week.
    lol, just don't go to the spoiler thread, between me and sadako, theres no reason to read the books!


  11. #371

    • Look Right, Pick Up Phone
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,699

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    I'd avoid ANY website where there are comments available on videos and photos and stuff because I assure you spoilers WILL pop up. And don't google or yahoo anything remotely related to Harry Potter, especially Deathly Hallows in particular, or you WILL regret it.

    Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    lol, just don't go to the spoiler thread, between me and sadako, theres no reason to read the books!
    That's not true at all. Even if Sadako and you have revealed the ends, there is still a ton of MEANS to go through. That, and just based off of what I can tell from the first chapter and epilogue, this is JK's writing at its finest and it seems to be written a lot more in the style of HBP than OotP (which is good for me because I think HBP is loads better than OotP). Even knowing who dies and how and all that other junk, I still can't wait to read for myself.

    In other news, the movie will be cool...hopefully...

  12. #372

    •   
    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,067

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Even little things you guys say about what to avoid and why seem like we might know the answer........

  13. #373

    • DL Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    9 hours 38 minutes!!! I really really need to start and finish my paper so that I can fully enjoy Harry

    yeah I have home work as well and I have to prepare a lesson for church on sunday
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney


  14. #374

    • DL Nerd
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by krystledm View Post
    lol, just don't go to the spoiler thread, between me and sadako, theres no reason to read the books!
    I'm scared to look @ your sig.... just because.

    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney


  15. #375

    • Directly directed
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    4,450

    Re: Countdown to all things Harry Potter

    8 hours 45 minutes. And I seriously need to start my paper.

Similar Threads

  1. OK, who here is NOT a Harry Potter fan?
    By TiaDalmaFan in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 09:19 PM
  2. JHM: SBE and Harry Potter?
    By BlueSkyDriveBy in forum Community Outpost
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 02:45 PM
  3. Harry Potter is Gay
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 04:45 PM
  4. Ok guys- it's Harry Potter countdown time
    By Nephythys in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 08:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •