Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

• Original Mice-Chatter

Re: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows- Book Discussion & MAJOR spoilers-Enter at UR

Have to get through work...augh!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows- Book Discussion & MAJOR spoilers-Enter at UR

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys View Post
    Have to get through work...augh!
    Oh my god this day is going to go sooooo slow. I do have a stack of work to get through but that will only take me 20 minutes. What am I supposed to do the other 8 hours and 10? AHHHHHHHH...

• Original Mice-Chatter

I woke up this morning and dug through my clothes wishing I had something in Gryffindor colors or anything Potter style worthy...but NO.

I would be sitting here in a scarf if I could.....

Gonna go home- take a nap with the kids.....and then head out for my book.

Time is gonna DRAG!

• Oh bother!

Okay so besides all the spoilers already posted - what I want to know is about Petunia. Rowling had hinted about her significance. And what about Lily's background? Oh and did Kreacher turn out to be important?

So many questions... this is the slowest day ever!
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Thanks Sadako, for your analysis and rundown and the picture link. Thank you!

• Original Mice-Chatter

Spoiler
    whoa-according to the spoiler page Sadako posted- Harry IS a Horcrux (or is it the scar?)

Darn it!! Is it tonight yet?

Spoiler
    According to that one picture, Harry's an 7th Horcrux. So much for that seven pieces of soul thing, Voldy. It better be intentional or I'll be VERY upset because as far as we know, you can't accidentally make a Horcrux. Unless Voldy tries to make him one during the book, but still. That, and even with the introduction/explanation of the Deathly Hallows, I'm not sure how well it sits with me that Harry gets killed off and then brought back. That, and I was hoping that Voldy's death would be a bit more, exciting. Although poetic as a backfired AK might be, I wanted Harry to actually kill him somehow. Oh well. We'll find out more details too. Molly kills Bellatrix, that's interesting. And Crabbe destroys a Horcrux...interesting-er.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Twist_of_Fate View Post
    Spoiler
    According to that one picture, Harry's an 7th Horcrux. So much for that seven pieces of soul thing, Voldy. It better be intentional or I'll be VERY upset because as far as we know, you can't accidentally make a Horcrux. Unless Voldy tries to make him one during the book, but still. That, and even with the introduction/explanation of the Deathly Hallows, I'm not sure how well it sits with me that Harry gets killed off and then brought back. That, and I was hoping that Voldy's death would be a bit more, exciting. Although poetic as a backfired AK might be, I wanted Harry to actually kill him somehow. Oh well. We'll find out more details too. Molly kills Bellatrix, that's interesting. And Crabbe destroys a Horcrux...interesting-er.
    Spoiler
    Is it possible that Volde made him a Horcrux in book four with the ceremony at the cemetary? Maybe the only way to remove to defense that was placed upon Harry was for him to do that?

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hoppypooh View Post
    Okay so besides all the spoilers already posted - what I want to know is about Petunia. Rowling had hinted about her significance. And what about Lily's background? Oh and did Kreacher turn out to be important?

So many questions... this is the slowest day ever!

as of chapter 27

Spoiler
    petuna was her old self, harry found a letter that lily wrote to sirius and Kreatcher, well, he redeems himself and becomes a good, nice little houseelf. Harry learns to treat him with respect and even gives him the fake locket. so in return Kreatcher becomes suprisingly like Dobby, lol njust not to energetic.

Oh, which reminds me, Kreatcher has been to the cave on TWO seperate occasions...that is all i'm gonna say

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Spoiler
    Is it possible that Volde made him a Horcrux in book four with the ceremony at the cemetary? Maybe the only way to remove to defense that was placed upon Harry was for him to do that?
    Spoiler
    It could be. Explains Dumbledore's gleam or triumph...or could...We'll see. I'm okay with Harry being a Horcrux as long as it wasn't Voldy's attempted murder of Harry when he was a baby that made him one.

• Minion

Blog Entries

page 605

Spoiler
    don't hate Percy yet!!!!!

Spoiler
    I don't know...he has been quite the prat for the last...OH forever

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twist_of_Fate View Post
    Spoiler
    I don't know...he has been quite the prat for the last...OH forever
    i promise!

Spoiler
    and nagini is throwing a hissy fit...get it, hissy...i crack myself up

Spoiler
    Percy is a prat....through and through....voldemort is sponsored by red bull...dumbledore is dead! lol...uh...really though...i read the first ten chapters and it was some pretty amazing stuff.
    Siggy siggy sig sig.

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbadunne View Post
    Spoiler
    Percy is a prat....through and through....voldemort is sponsored by red bull...dumbledore is dead! lol...uh...really though...i read the first ten chapters and it was some pretty amazing stuff.

Spoiler
    ya'll just can't be convinced, but i'm for real, he shows up at the last moment and redeems himself, its very touching, if it had gone a little longer, i might have cried, lol

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast