Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Rick Springfield to sing on General Hospital

Ok all you Rick Springfield fans out there, I know there are a few of you, listen up. RS will appear on General Hospital this Thursday, August 23. There is a small mention of it in this weeks Entertainment Weekly. RS will play Eli Love, a rocker/patient at the hospital. He will sing at a charity concert for real-life HIV/AIDS charity LIFEbeat. "I'm hoping they'll bring Eli back as a serial killer," says RS.

I loved him when he was on GH. Used to watch him everyday. He was diffinitly my heart throb. He still is in a way. He still plays across the country and has been to Pittsburgh a few times. When I told some of my co-workers he still does concerts, one of them asked, "What does he sing? Two hours of Jessie's Girl?" HA HA! I think he is a terrific singer and a great performer to watch in concert. The last show I show, he walked right through the center of the audience and stopped at me. I was in Heaven. I kept touching his arm and yelling for my husband to take a picture of the two of us. Unfortunitly my husband was being trampled by a bunch of women at the time and was laying on the ground, unable to snap a good picture.

I'll be watching this Thursday. Will you? Let's talk about it Friday!

• Man O Lantern

Re: Rick Springfield to sing on General Hospital

I haven't watched GH in years and years, but I watched when he was on GH the first time around.

If only we could get John Stamos and Antonio Sabato Jr and Ricky Martin to be on the show, as well.....sigh.

I think I'll be watching!

• For old time sake

Rick Springfield....le sigh. I remember seeing him in concert in 1984...I was 10. It was amazing.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    I haven't watched GH in years and years, but I watched when he was on GH the first time around.

If only we could get John Stamos and Antonio Sabato Jr and Ricky Martin to be on the show, as well.....sigh.

I think I'll be watching!
    I stopped watching GH 10 years ago, but have watched it a few time since then when RS is one it. He was on some time ago as Dr. Noah Drake again. Only this time he was washed up, a drunk. It was fun to see him again.

I would love to see Antonio Sabato Jr. What is he up to now a days? And Ricky Martin? Why didn't they get him as well? That would have been a great show!

• Man O Lantern

Antonio's had some unfortunate facial cosmetic surgery. He looks like a surprised young women now.

Good thing I filled up my photobucket account with all his hot hot hot pictures before that.

I didn't realize Noah Drake had been back before, dangit!!

Antonio's had some unfortunate facial cosmetic surgery. He looks like a surprised young women now.
    That is too bad. Care to share some pictures of a hot Antonio?

• My cuties!

I loooved GH when he was on in the 80s! I had such a crush on him!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I've seen Rick live a couple times and he puts on a great show. His fans are a bunch of crazy loons, but I avoid them and their catty drama as much as I can.

I'll have to set my DVR record GH on Thursday since I'm at work when it's on. Rick is not the greatest actor (see his movie, Hard to Hold, as a reference), but he's still mega eye candy for a guy who's pushing 60.

I never miss a day of GH and already have it set to record daily. Thanks for the heads up on when Rick is actually going to perform, they have been building up that crazy story line for a while now.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

OFF TOPIC...I saw Stamos playing with the Beach Boys at our local county fasir a couple of weeks ago...on drums, guitar and singing. He did a great job. Guess he's been with them most of the summer before he goes to back to the "ER"....

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

John Stamos has been playing with the Beach Boys here and there for like 20 years. He's even in their video for "Kokomo".

I recorded GH on Thursday and watched it this morning. Good thing I recorded it because Rick was hardly on it and I could fast forward to the scenes that he is in. Also, good thing I watched it this morning because he actually did not sing. You know how soaps are, the save the best for Friday's episode. So today he will perform.

Sorry if there was confusion on this. I hope you were all able to set your recorder for today as well.

• Banned User

I'm so excited about this - I can't wait to watch GH today! I love Rick Springfield, and I love his character on the show, so this is all a really great combination in my book.

Wonder what he will sing on the show?

It turns out that RS has been on the show since July and I am now just hearing about it! Bummer! Anyway, the Friday show was great. He played "Who Killed Rock and Roll" from his new album that will be released next year. Thursday was his 58th birthday and he celebrated it in his home country of Austrailia where he is currently on tour. That guy has tons on energy. I read on his website that he is going to put out his first Christmas album this year. Yeah!

Hope you all got a chance to see RS on GH. What did you think?

• My cuties!

He's 58?!?!? Dang! That makes me feel old!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast