Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney on Ice

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Disney on Ice

I absolutely love Disney on Ice. It usually comes to my city in late March to early April. I don't what it is that interests me about. I've just always love going since I was a kid. Anyway, I'm just wondering which Disney movie would make a cool Disney on Ice show.

Movies done:
    Beauty and the Beast
    Little Mermaid
    Monsters Inc.
    Aladdin
    Finding Nemo
    etc.

I don't know if they've done Hercules or Mulan yet, but those are the two I would like to see. Thoughts? Opinions?

Re: Disney on Ice

man i've never been to one! though there usually close.

I'd totally go if they had mulan,its my fav disney movie.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I saw Toy Story 2 and was pissed about the story. It was like ice first, story... fifth?

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    I don't know if they've done Hercules or Mulan yet, but those are the two I would like to see. Thoughts? Opinions?
    Actually, they DID do Hercules on ice and it was one of my favorite Disney on Ice shows to date! They do not do an entire Mulan production on ice, but they do perform snippets from the movie, mostly the songs, of course.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

We saw Nemo and I was so amazed at how beautifully it was done. My step mom took my daughter to Monsters Inc and they loved it! Have they done Peter Pan?
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    Actually, they DID do Hercules on ice and it was one of my favorite Disney on Ice shows to date! They do not do an entire Mulan production on ice, but they do perform snippets from the movie, mostly the songs, of course.
    I was thinking they did Hercules. I remember seeing a ad for it on TV, but it was so long ago, I thought I was dreaming things.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    We saw Nemo and I was so amazed at how beautifully it was done. My step mom took my daughter to Monsters Inc and they loved it! Have they done Peter Pan?
    I saw Monsters. It was cool.

I think they did do Peter Pan in the late 80s to early 90s if I'm not mistaken.

How about A Bug's Life or A Goofy Movie?
    Last edited by royaldisneyfan; 08-25-2007 at 11:41 PM.

• Rally Time!

i've seen 4-5 shows the last few years - you missed listing the best one - "The Incredibles at Disneyland" - it was like Disneyland came to downtown Phoenix for a night - they could have made the DL tie-in better, but it was still my favorite.
    a friend of Walt.

• Banned User

And there will be "High School Musical on Ice" starting this week in Lakeland, Florida.

Last one, I went to was the Aladdin one in 1993, I believe. lol. So far I remeber Mickey's 50 birthday one, One where Uncle Scrooge and the gang travel through time and stuff, Dumbo, and something with the Disney Afternoon. Does anybody remeber one where Mickey get shrinked down with Baloo?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    I think they did do Peter Pan in the late 80s to early 90s if I'm not mistaken. How about A Bug's Life or A Goofy Movie?
    They did do snippets from A Bug's Life, Peter Pan is in Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey, and while it wasn't a Goofy Movie, they did have a show where Max accidentaly let the Villains out of the stories and the Gargoyles helped put them back in. Or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    They did do snippets from A Bug's Life, Peter Pan is in Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey, and while it wasn't a Goofy Movie, they did have a show where Max accidentaly let the Villains out of the stories and the Gargoyles helped put them back in. Or something to that effect.
    Gargoyles on ice?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey joe View Post
    Gargoyles on ice?
    YES! They broke out of the statues(which were foam) and flew(on a harness) down to the ice. It was totally the HOTTNESS!!!

• Senior Minion

I am going to see The Incredibles at Disneyland in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!

Toy Story 2 was the worst I have ever seen. The best was 100 Year of Magic which featured a condensed version of Mulan (as well as Bugs Life and many others, the highlight being Friend Like Me featuring about thirty identical Genies!).

I have also seen B&tB (very good), Princesses (okay, the second act was the whole story of Cinderella) and the one that had Mickey and co travelling the world as an excuse to fit Peter Pan, Dalmations, Little Mermaid and Lilo and Stitch into one show (this was also good although the L&S second act was the highlight).

I also remember seeing the one celebrating Donald's 50th which had something to do with the villains and Dumbo was in there too. Can't remember much else about it though.
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I would have loved to see the Gargoyles on ice. Dude that would have been great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast