• Making my own Mousekteers

Sad HELP! I can't figure out who this girl is!

Ok, there is a girl that does a cover of the song "Gotta Go My Own Way" from High School Musical 2 and she is amazing. She's only like 8 to 10 years old and I've searched everywhere to try and figure out who she is. I have a friend who works for Radio Disney and even she has no clue who this kid is. She kind of looks like the girl that stars in Wizards of Waverly Place but it's not her.

HELP! Please someone tell me who this kid is! I have a reputation to maintain.

• Rock Star Minion

Re: HELP! I can't figure out who this girl is!

Quote Originally Posted by Queentitania19 View Post
    Ok, there is a girl that does a cover of the song "Gotta Go My Own Way" from High School Musical 2 and she is amazing. She's only like 8 to 10 years old and I've searched everywhere to try and figure out who she is. I have a friend who works for Radio Disney and even she has no clue who this kid is. She kind of looks like the girl that stars in Wizards of Waverly Place but it's not her.

HELP! Please someone tell me who this kid is! I have a reputation to maintain.
    youtube pages call her "thea kate." I can't see the youtube pages at work, so I'm not sure that's what you're referrring to.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

I just went and looked at it. That isn't her. It plays on the loop that we have in the Disney Store. It's an official Disney cover of the song. But it's not on any radio disney CD's or the HSM2 soundtrack. It's driving me nuts.

Thanks though.

• Rock Star Minion

You could call Disney Store corporate offices?
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

::Sigh:: that is the one way I probably can't find out. The only people who would know are the ones who made the loop and I have no idea how to get a hold of them. Not to mention my District Manager would probably get irritated at me for bugging them over it. I was just hoping that someone had seen it on D-channel or on Radio Disney and they'd be like... "oh, that's blah blah" and I'd feel stupid. Grr...

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Queentitania19 View Post
    ::Sigh:: that is the one way I probably can't find out. The only people who would know are the ones who made the loop and I have no idea how to get a hold of them. Not to mention my District Manager would probably get irritated at me for bugging them over it. I was just hoping that someone had seen it on D-channel or on Radio Disney and they'd be like... "oh, that's blah blah" and I'd feel stupid. Grr...
    Something about the idea of Jon coming into the store and saying "What's this I hear about you bugging corperate about the little kids singing on the loop" just strikes me as hilarious! I'm evil like that

I'm starting to think this girl is a figment of our imaginations... I'm almost convinced she doesn't exist! :P

Her name is Nikki Yanofsky, a 13-year-old from Canada. She recorded both an English and a French cover of this song, both which appear on the Canadian version of the soundtrack.
    "I Only Hope That We Never Lose Sight Of One Thing,
    That It Was All Started By A Mouse." - Walt Disney
    http://www.StartedByAMouse.com

She is not a figment of our imaginations, we have to listen to that song every 20 min....

THANKS!! Started, you're a life saver, we've been going crazy. Now how do I get a copy....