• Circle of Ancients

Rush extends Snakes and Arrows Tour into 2008

I know this will make PirateMunkee (and some others VERY happy).

As long as they come to SoCal/Vegas I'll be happy (and there).

Although, a trip to Orlando for some WDW and Rush wouldn't be so bad either.

www.rush.com

After a hugely successful 2007 run, Rush are pleased to announce they will extend their Snakes & Arrows World Tour into 2008. The band will begin rehearsals in March to revamp the set list before kicking off the tour with their first ever appearance in San Juan, Puerto Rico in April.

2008 will see Rush tour in over 40 cities throughout the United States and Canada making stops in many where they havenít performed in well over a decade including: Orlando, Oklahoma City, New Orleans, Austin, Jacksonville and Winnipeg to name a few. Along the way, Rush will play new venues in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia and Seattle and will revisit some familiar ones in Boston, Washington and Charlotte amongst others. Rush fans can look forward to a complete tour announcement in mid January. As details develop more information will be made available at www.rush.com and www.livenation.com.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Rush extends Snakes and Arrows Tour into 2008

LA/Irvine dates aren't annouced yet, but I'm assuming somewhere between May 4th and May 10th since they are in Concord on the 4th and Vegas on the 10th. I'm quite tempted to get tickets for the Vegas show, but they are on Sale Saturday, and I'll be kinda busy.

RUSH TOUR 2008 - Dates, cities and venues confirmed

TORONTO, ON – January 18, 2008:

After a hugely successful 2007 tour, the fans have spoken and they want more. Rush officially announce dates for their extended 2008 Snakes & Arrows World Tour. The tour will kick off with their first ever appearance in San Juan, Puerto Rico April 11 and hit over 45 cities throughout the United States and Canada. For Rush fans this will be the first time in over a decade the band will make stops in Orlando, Oklahoma City, New Orleans, Reno, Moline, Boise, Austin, Jacksonville and Winnipeg to name a few. Also for the first time in years the band will play Albuquerque, Edmonton, Vancouver, Hershey and Manchester.

The 2008 tour dates and venues are listed below. Tickets for New Orleans, Reno, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver and Detroit go on sale SATURDAY JANUARY 26.
    American Express Cardmembers will also have the opportunity to purchase advance tickets January 26th through February 1st for Rush performances in Boston; Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Holmdel, Wantagh and January 27th through February 2nd in Los Angeles and Irvine. In addition there will be a MUSICTODAY fan club presale for all Rush performances in conjunction with RUSH.COM starting January 22 through January 24.

A SNAKES AND ARROWS LIVE CD will be released sometime in April. Details are forthcoming. In addition, the track "Malignant Narcissism" from the band’s 2007 release “SNAKES & ARROWS” (Anthem/Atlantic) has been nominated for a Grammy Award in the category Best Rock Instrumental Performance.

Fans will experience the technical virtuosity and hard-rocking compositions they have come to expect from Rush members, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart. In addition the band will update their set list for the 2008 tour.

The Rush tour in North America is produced by Live Nation Global Touring and SRO/Anthem.

For complete tour & ticket information, fan club presales and more, visit: www.rush.com & www.livenation.com

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

5/6 Nokia Theatre

5/11/ Verizon

Enjoy- everyone should see them at least once!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

I can hardly wait to see them again!!
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    5/6 Nokia Theatre

5/11/ Verizon

Enjoy- everyone should see them at least once!
    Thanks ALIASd.

For some reason it seems the tickets already went on sale for the Nokia show. But I never saw it and I get alerts. Brokers are already selling the tickets, and the least expensive is $300.

I didn't really want to see them at Irvine again.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Sorry , it was probably an Amex cardholders pre-sale or similar program. Verizon is always at least an option, if not the most desirable.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Sorry , it was probably an Amex cardholders pre-sale or similar program. Verizon is always at least an option, if not the most desirable.
    Yeah, I should have gotten that alert too.

The Vegas pre-sale went on sale today ... least expensive ticket ... $130.

Sigh ...

• Circle of Ancients

For those of you interested, the LA show wasn't on sale before. The pre-sale is in 18 minutes.

I'll be getting tickets for me and Brian this morning. Were going to have a man-date.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

Cool, so glad you still had a shot at it. They should be great as always.

and

P.S. whenever I take a guy to concert downtown we have dinner at the Pacific Dining Car on 6th Street they have a free shuttle for patrons, the best-kept secret Happy Hour around and their baseball steak is a true deal-closer...
    http://www.pacificdiningcar.com/locations.html

• Bring Me Two PiŮa Coladas

I see that there's Rush tix available for the Nokia show on Tuesday 5/5!!! Anyone else going? Tix start at 69.50 for the mezzanine
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by goofygoof View Post
    I see that there's Rush tix available for the Nokia show on Tuesday 5/5!!! Anyone else going? Tix start at 69.50 for the mezzanine
    Got my tickets a few weeks back. Got nice loge seats dead center.

I'm also going with Lil' Clinks to Irvine on that Sunday or on the newly added 2nd Nokia show on Thursday.