• Circle of Ancients

New Nine Inch Nails Album - Ghosts I-IV

The new NIN instrumental album is available for Download. You can get the 9-track album (Ghosts I) for free or you can get the full 36 track album for only $5. There are other versions available through NIN website.

http://ghosts.nin.com/

This is TOTALLY the wave of the future, and Trent Reznor gets it. He realizes that people are going to get his music one way or the other, and the only way people are going to pay for it is if they don't think they are getting screwed.

I'm usually very selective on what I buy, but not with NIN. And for only $5 I went ahead and got the full album without hearing it. Even if it sucks (it won't) it's only $5.

$5 Download: All 32 Tracks in any format you choose from the followng: MP3 320kbps, FLAC (Lossless), APPLE (Lossless) Include PDF file of all the album art etc.

$10 Double CD: All 32 Tracks on Double CD, with Art Book. Also lets you download the album immediately with all 32 Tracks in any format you choose from the followng: MP3 320kbps, FLAC (Lossless), APPLE (Lossless) Include PDF file of all the album art etc.

$75 Deluxe Edition: Ghosts I-IV on 2 audio CD's. Data DVD for all 36 tracks in .wav files that can be multi-tracked allowing you to remix and reconstruct the songs. Blu-Ray disc containing the stereo mixes of Ghosts I-IV as 24 bit 96Khz high-resolution audio and an exclusive slide-show that plays with the music.

$300 Limited Edition: Same as Deluxe Edition, but also signed by Trent Reznor, 180 gram vinyl editions (the only way to get the vinyl).

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

Re: New Nine Inch Nails Album - Ghosts I-IV

Very cool stuff. I use to be a huge NIN fan, but the last album lost me a little bit. But Trent's instrumental work was always very good.
    Good post Clinks

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

• Merry 2014!

Re: New Nine Inch Nails Album - Ghosts I-IV

Love NIN. This new way to market albums is so user (and wallet) friendly. Trent gets that if you give the public a taste of your music for free many of those people are going to shell out money to get the full versions. Not to mention all the good will. I hope more artists move towards this concept soon.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!