Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Re: The Twilight Saga Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

I'm having a heck of a time deciding which place to purchase my DVD from! I know Hot Topic is giving special things with theirs, but they haven't revealed what the bonus things are.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• Directly directed

My Hot Topic is giving lithographs. And they're having a party.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I'm leaving it up to chance which copy I get. Well. No. Not chance. My birthday is like a week and change after the DVD comes out and everyone knows I'm a Twilight fan, so the easy gift would be...

Many places here are having parties as well. Except we don't know what comes with our DVD if we purchase it from Hot Topic. I don't want to buy it from Borders because it's more expensive than anywhere else. Amazon is an option, but it's the same price (maybe, I cannot remember) as Hot Topic's, but with HT's you get special stuff.

I dunno. haha.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Yikes! $40?! It's tempting, though. I love extra bonus footage!
    <o>

• Princess of my own world

Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    Many places here are having parties as well. Except we don't know what comes with our DVD if we purchase it from Hot Topic. I don't want to buy it from Borders because it's more expensive than anywhere else. Amazon is an option, but it's the same price (maybe, I cannot remember) as Hot Topic's, but with HT's you get special stuff.

I dunno. haha.
    I ordered from Borders.com It's only 29.99 and comes with a extra stuff like 10 photo cards from the movie, additional footage from Borders' interviews along with the second disc and a special edition case with fold out booklet. If you're part of the Border's Rewards club you can use the coupons on it too
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Twilight single-DVD only at Wal-Mart

Movie will be sold with merchandise in in-store boutiques

By Susanne Ault
    Video Business
    2/12/2009

FEB. 12 | Wal-Mart confirmed it will be the exclusive seller of the single-disc Twilight when the title bows from Summit Home Entertainment on March 21.

The chain plans to launch Twilight, whose two-disc special edition will be sold widely at retail, as part of 3,500 in-store boutiques containing merchandise themed around the teen vampire film.

Wal-Mart also will offer Twilightís two-disc edition.

Consumers can pre-order either SKU at Wal-Mart, which is currently retailing the single disc for $17 and the two-disc for $22.86.

Summit had earlier confirmed a limited rollout of the single-disc SKU, which is just one prong of an overall strategy to launch different Twilight configurations at different retailers.

Target and Best Buy will sell Twilight on Blu-ray Disc in an exclusive window. Borders will sell its own exclusive version of the two-disc special edition.

Other Twilight items set for Wal-Mart boutiques include the filmís CD soundtrack, the book series on which the film is based and Twilight clothing, tote bags, posters, licensed jewelry and accessories.

The Twilight Wal-Mart stores will stay open through April and will continue to sell film-themed merchandise through the end of the year.

Additionally, the chainís Web site will enhance the DVDís bow with exclusive behind-the-scenes movie footage. Fans will soon be able to send friends personalized Twilight photos, dubbed ĎeBites,í through Walmart.com.
    Twilight single-DVD only at Wal-Mart - 2/12/2009 - Video Business
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Robert is going to be presenting at the Oscars. Seriously Robert and Hugh (who apparently will be singing. Yay!).... I may need a drool bucket.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Pattinson & Efron!

The Oscars Are Heartthrob Hot

Today 1:06 PM PST
    by Marc Malkin
    E!Online

Eduardo Parra/Getty Images; Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images

The Oscars are taking a dip into the fountain of youth.

Fresh off the news that Robert Pattinsonis going to be a presenter at this year's awards show on Sunday, I'm told that Zac Efron will be doing the same.

Sources tell me the High School Musical hottie will present Best Original Song during ABC's live telecast from Hollywood's Kodak Theatre.
    Who will be by Pattinson's and Efron's side?

No one is saying right now, but we wouldn't be surprised if Pattinson's Twilight costar Kristen Stewart and Efron's real-life HSM girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens, were also in attendance.

And there's more from the Oscars teen scene:I'm told Miley Cyrus will be there, too, but she won't be presenting like she did last year. The Hannah Montana star is going to support her box-office hit Bolt, which is up for Best Animated Feature, sources reveal.
    Pattinson & Efron! The Oscars Are Heartthrob Hot - E! Online
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    I ordered from Borders.com It's only 29.99 and comes with a extra stuff like 10 photo cards from the movie, additional footage from Borders' interviews along with the second disc and a special edition case with fold out booklet. If you're part of the Border's Rewards club you can use the coupons on it too
    But according to the website, if you pre-ordered after February 4th, you won't get it until April 13th due to popularity. Too bad, we don't have a borders near us anymore I was going to do that but I don't want to wait.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• far, far away from DL

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Robert is going to be presenting at the Oscars. Seriously Robert and Hugh (who apparently will be singing. Yay!).... I may need a drool bucket.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    Oh really? That's awesome. Now there's just too many options here lol. I could just go to Wal-Mart... but I definitely want the Edward bonus from HT's exclusive offer. Decisions, decisions..

• Directly directed

I don't have a Wal-Mart so that one's out. I wonder what Target will offer?

Probably, unsurprisingly, something along the lines of Wal-Mart's offer.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

I think if no one gets me it for my birthday, I'm going with the standard disc. I don't need postcards or anything, just the movie.