• It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

re: The Twilight Saga Discussion Thread

Leave it white!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Leave it white!
    I agree. I think it just looks nicer and more crisp being white, just like Edward.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by SallySkellington View Post
    One of my favorite parts of Eclipse is when Emmett is laughing his head off after Bella tries to punch Jacob.

I really liked that part too!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    I can't go to the release party after all, and it maybe not be until the 3rd or 4th until I get my hands on a copy.
    My brother (one of them) called last night and told us he's getting married august 2nd in Texas. So we are driving down there to save money.

And i'm trying to find a B&N or bookstore near where the wedding will be, but the B&N site won't let me (again).

This sucks.
    Oh man! Just don't go online or anything before you read it, there'll probably be crap loads of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    So I'm making my shirt. I've outlined Be Safe on it with chalk, it will all brush off. So should I just outline the letters in red puffy paint or fill it in? And also I am aware that it is a little off center but it was hard enough to write Be Safe to begin with. I'm not in to redoing it. Unless you all think it's really noticable and I should?

That looks really good! Did you use a stencil or free-hand it?
    Keep it as is, def. You could even doodle something twilight appropriate to the right if you'd like.

I agree. I think it just looks nicer and more crisp being white, just like Edward.
    Yea.

The Quote of the Day - 7/17/08

Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."

*Wait.. does this mean they're playing with the vamps? Omigod do you think Bella told Charlie everything and he's actually okay with it? OMIGOD! Or is it like.. them walking down the aisle?... mann

NEWS.
    Bella's Engagement Ring TM will be released for presale on July 18th, 2008

At this time I am also happy to announce that WE HAVE PICTURES!! Actual, true, real-life pictures of the ring! Right here! Right now! Take a look for yourself!

The images you are seeing are actual photos of the real ring and not artistic representations. The gallery above shows the ring as it might appear on your (or your girlfriend's/fiancé's) finger. We're also showing both the yellow gold and white gold versions. Just imagine the thrill of wearing the real, authentic Bella's Engagement Ring TM!

Some important information regarding the upcoming release: While you will be able to start placing orders for the ring on July 18th, please remember that the ring is being made available now as a pre-issue!

Actual delivery of your pre-issue ring order will be 4 to 6 weeks after your order. This is true even if you purchase an expedited shipping option, such as 3-Day Select, 2nd-Day or Next-Day Air! This means that while you can order the ring on July 18, the ring won't actually be available to ship for another 4 to 6 weeks.
    If you do pick an expedited shipping option, that option will be honored once we have the rings in our inventory and are able to start shipping.
    Your credit card will be charged at the time of order!
    All rings will be shipped insured and signature required. This means that someone will need to be available to receive the ring upon delivery.
    We cannot ship jewelry items to Mexico, Thailand, or Poland due to restrictions imposed by those countries.

* I'll edit in more information when the site will open.....

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• Directly directed

I drew the letters free hand on my shirt- and it's in chalk, that's why it's all smuged. The chalk will rub off. I'm going to draw over the chalk with puffy paint. I was going to use red, but since everyone I've talked to thinks I should leave it white i guess I'll go with that.

Yea the white is very nice.

• Senior Minion

I love the engagement ring, but I looked at the prices. Don't think I can afford it. Pretty, though.

I think the quote means Charlie walking Bella down the aisle. It's his way of saying "It's time to go" or something, as he's not too direct.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

I love the engagement ring, but I looked at the prices. Don't think I can afford it. Pretty, though.

I think the quote means Charlie walking Bella down the aisle. It's his way of saying "It's time to go" or something, as he's not too direct.
    Exactly. That's another thought I had. Man this is stressful

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    I drew the letters free hand on my shirt- and it's in chalk, that's why it's all smuged. The chalk will rub off. I'm going to draw over the chalk with puffy paint. I was going to use red, but since everyone I've talked to thinks I should leave it white i guess I'll go with that.
    You know what you could do to avoid puffy paint and get a "rough" look is if you can redo it (I'm sorry...) on a piece of posterboard, and then cut it out and spray around it. So it's like the negative image of it and the rough looks like magic!

• Senior Minion

I agree, these are stressful, but they keep your brain working in overload trying to figure them out!!!

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Ugh...these quotes! I don't know if it's making it easier on me or harder!

AW- That shirt looks great! I can't believe you did it free-hand!

My favorite quote from Twilight is when they were at the restaurant & Bella was telling Edward how it's not fair how he dazzles people. So, I went looking for a shirt that said "Frequently Dazzled." I only found a couple and none of them are very Twilight-ish. But maybe that's a good thing? I saw one I liked on Cafepress and am thinking about getting it.
    <o>

You know what you could do to avoid puffy paint and get a "rough" look is if you can redo it (I'm sorry...) on a piece of posterboard, and then cut it out and spray around it. So it's like the negative image of it and the rough looks like magic!
    I was going to do something like that!

• Senior Minion

Something I learned at my book discussion - there will be 2 books coming out around the time of the movie (at least at Barnes & Noble).

1 will be a $7.99 movie-tie in (with movie poster cover, smaller paperback book)

1 will be $30 slipcover edition of Twilight

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    I was going to do something like that!
    We're on the same wave length...

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.j...&source=search

That's the type of paint that would be really good for that, just because it's simple and could give the same effect as the chalk (which looks awesome!). What you could do is spray it in white then lightly go over in silver to make it all fun. Total craft nerd FYI....

Would I get my tush beat if I walk into the theater or bookstore with a Team Jacob shirt on?

We're on the same wave length...

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.j...&source=search

That's the type of paint that would be really good for that, just because it's simple and could give the same effect as the chalk (which looks awesome!). What you could do is spray it in white then lightly go over in silver to make it all fun. Total craft nerd FYI....

Would I get my tush beat if I walk into the theater or bookstore with a Team Jacob shirt on?
    Woo! That stuff is like, perfect.
    I'd prolly do lightly in white, then lightly in red or something ahaha.
    --
    Naw but know you'll likely be out numbered with Team Edward's everywhere.

Quote of the Day 7/18/08

Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast