Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Disney Infinity Deals

We know the price of the figures, play sets, power discs and accessories begin to add up, but not to worry because we have the thread for you. This first post will be updated as new deals are found throughout the internet. Deals with strikes through them mean they are expired.

If you have any info on deals, local or not, post them so others can take advantage on some of the deals!

Current Promotions:

Target: (Starts 10/30) $5 off any Disney Infinity purchase $25 or higher - Promo Code: TGDNQR27 or coupon for in-store

Toys R Us:
    Buy any 2 Disney Infinity Figures for $20

Walmart: 2-Disc Blu-ray & DVD w/ Mike Disney Infinity Character Figure
    Monsters University (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Mike) (Widescreen): Blu-ray : Walmart.com

2-Disc Blu-ray & DVD w/ Randy Disney Infinity Character Figure
    Monsters University (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Randall) (Widescreen): Blu-ray : Walmart.com

Costco: They offer three types of bundles. The first is a special bundle which includes the Starter Pack, Cars Play Set, and a Power Disc Pack for $99.99*. This is in-store and online.

The second is a Monsters U Starter pack which includes the Disney Infinity Starter Pack, the Mike & Randy character figures and a Power Disc Pack for $99.99*. This can be found online.

The third is called the "
    Ultimate Bundle" which includes the Disney Infinity Starter Pack, the Sidekick & Villian figure 3 Packs, 5 additional character figures, the Cars and Lone Ranger Play Set Packs, and a Power Disc Pack for $239.99*. This can be found online.

*Membership needed to buy from Costco

Kmart: No Deals

Upcoming
    Promotions:

Target:

Toys R Us:

GameStop: (Black Friday) Buy one, get one free on any Disney Infinity Figures

Pre-Order
    Promotions:

Toys R Us: You can now place an online preorder for the Frozen Toy Box Pack & Series 2 of the Power Discs.

Frozen Toy Box Pack - Releases 11/26/13
    DISNEY INFINITY Toy Box Pack- Frozen - Disney Interactive - Toys "R" Us

Disney Infinity Power Discs Series 2 - Releases 11/26/13
    DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc Pack Series 2 - Disney Interactive - Toys "R" Us

Disney Store:
    You can now place an online preorder for the Frozen Toy Box Pack & Series 2 of the Power Discs.

Disney Infinity Frozen Toy Box Pack - Anna and Elsa | Video Games | Disney Store

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack - Series 2 | Video Games | Disney Store

GameStop:
    You can now place an online preorder for the Frozen Toy Box Pack & Series 2 of the Power Discs.

Disney INFINITY Frozen Toy Box Set for Collectibles | GameStop

Disney INFINITY Power DIsc Pack Series 2 for Collectibles | GameStop

Amazon:

Disney Infinity Frozen Toy Box Set | Amazon

Disney Infinity Power Disc Pack Series 2 | Amazon

Walmart:
    Last edited by Explicit; 10-28-2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: New DI deals added

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Disney Infinity Deals

Looks like I'll be picking up a few power disks next week...along with going to target to finish my collection and have all characters

A pre-order bundle from Walmart is being offered when you pre-order the Monsters University movie. It packages in a MU Disney Infinity character figure. Check out the first post for details!
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Thanks for the info Explicit. Originally I wasn't considering buying this game as I have a 2 year old and 3 other games waiting in the wings, but with the TRU coupon, I may go ahead and get it, though I wish I knew someone local who had it so I can at least play test it first.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• happiest bride on earth

I bought mine at Costco, where they had a special bundle: Starter Pack, Cars Play Set, and 1 Power Disc Pack for $99!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy."

"There is really no secret about our approach. We keep moving forward - opening up new doors and doing new things - because we're curious. And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. We're always exploring and experimenting. We call it 'Imagineering' - the blending of creative imagination with technical know-how."

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by gauchogirl View Post
    I bought mine at Costco, where they had a special bundle: Starter Pack, Cars Play Set, and 1 Power Disc Pack for $99!
    Completely forgot about Costco. Thanks for the heads up gauchogirl. First post has been updated!
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13...

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Costco also has the "Ultimate Bundle" which includes the Disney Infinity Starter Pack, 1 Sidekick & 1 Villian 3 Pack, 5 Additional Character Figurines, 1 Cars and 1 Lone Ranger Playsets, and An Additional Power Disc Pack. Cost: $239.99

They also have the Monsters U Starter pack which includes the Disney Infinity Starter Pack, Figurines Mike & Randy And An Additional Power Disc Pack. Cost: $99

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^230...ohh ma
    I'm going to have all the characters this Sunday (once the target deal hits) and everything together cost me Around 130 because of all the first week deals and the fact I traded into game stop and got the game for 25 bucks (and it came with Mater and a disk bag)

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    Costco also has the "Ultimate Bundle" which includes the Disney Infinity Starter Pack, 1 Sidekick & 1 Villian 3 Pack, 5 Additional Character Figurines, 1 Cars and 1 Lone Ranger Playsets, and An Additional Power Disc Pack. Cost: $239.99

They also have the Monsters U Starter pack which includes the Disney Infinity Starter Pack, Figurines Mike & Randy And An Additional Power Disc Pack. Cost: $99
    Thanks for the info. The first post has been updated again.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

The Costco deal isn't that good of a deal. If you go to Toys R Us between 9/1 and 9/7 and get the 2 for $20 deal on the single figure pack (buy the crystal Lightning McQueen, Francisco, Mater and Dash. Don't bother getting Violet since she'll be coming out in a 3 pack in a month or 2), that will be $40.

On 9/7 go back to TRU on 9/7 and use the 40% off all accessories coupon to get the 2 playsets and 3 figure packs for $78.

Total this far: $118.

If you don't have the base yet, go back into TRU on 9/7 and this time use the $20 off coupon for the starter pack.

Total for all the starter pack, all playsets and figures (minus Violet): $173 plus tax. Over $50 cheaper than Costco.

Actually the 40% off coupon is just for accessories like power disc capsule cases, power disc book holders, carrying case etc. You'd have to use the 30% off coupon for the Play Sets, but you're right using the coupons would be the cheaper route.

It states only original coupons accepted. Where do we get original coupons?
    Also side note the crystal Mcqueen and the Mike's car disc were a limited edition release. They are sold out in every store. I don't think they will be available again, not sure, but that is how I understood it...

Quote Originally Posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
    It states only original coupons accepted. Where do we get original coupons?
    Also side note the crystal Mcqueen and the Mike's car disc were a limited edition release. They are sold out in every store. I don't think they will be available again, not sure, but that is how I understood it...
    They will be handing them out during the Power Disc Trading Event that every Toys R US is holding from 12pm till 2 pm. It is expected the next exclusive power disc will be released as well. One of the TRON discs to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    They will be handing them out during the Power Disc Trading Event that every Toys R US is holding from 12pm till 2 pm. It is expected the next exclusive power disc will be released as well. One of the TRON discs to be exact.
    Great! Looks like I will be in line at the Toys R Us next week.

Deals have been updated including a possible price match at Target (*YMMV) that may sweeten the deal on buying new figures this week.

Also, check out the upcoming promotions which now give us details on how to obtain the next TRU exclusive power disc.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast