Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 494
  1. #331

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Thanks to Vincentju123 I still need a Dumbo if anyone has one to trade. I am sure my grandchildren will be disappointed. I have pretty much anything else to trade.

  2. #332

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Roy, Utah
    Posts
    25

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Hi All and this is mostly for Explicit,

    I have a question and wondering if anyone has come up with a good answer yet. I know TRU has released these exclusive discs.

    TRU1 - Mike's New Car - Gold Pack
    TRU2 - User Control - Gold Pack
    TRU3 - Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Gold Pack and Race To Space
    TRU4 - CHROME Damage Increaser - Race To Space Exclusive
    TRU5 - Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Penny - Gold Pack
    TRU6 - Captain Hook's Ship - Gold Pack
    TRU7 - Tron Interface - Gold Pack

    So I have them in that order. I see others on other sites have placed them in that order. They justify that Race to Space had both and they semi link it with the Series 3 Gold Pack. However the great work Explicit has done has them the same except Scrooge McDuck is TRU4, Hook's Ship is TRU5, Tron is TRU6. So I am wondering is CHROME TRU4 or TRU7?

    Jhan
    DL Visits: 1977, 2003, 2005, 2007(DLH), 2013
    DCA Visits: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013
    WDW First Visit in 2014!!! DLHK/DLS in 2016!!!

  3. #333

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    10

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Quote Originally Posted by StarBlue View Post
    Hi All and this is mostly for Explicit,

    I have a question and wondering if anyone has come up with a good answer yet. I know TRU has released these exclusive discs.

    TRU1 - Mike's New Car - Gold Pack
    TRU2 - User Control - Gold Pack
    TRU3 - Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Gold Pack and Race To Space
    TRU4 - CHROME Damage Increaser - Race To Space Exclusive
    TRU5 - Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Penny - Gold Pack
    TRU6 - Captain Hook's Ship - Gold Pack
    TRU7 - Tron Interface - Gold Pack

    So I have them in that order. I see others on other sites have placed them in that order. They justify that Race to Space had both and they semi link it with the Series 3 Gold Pack. However the great work Explicit has done has them the same except Scrooge McDuck is TRU4, Hook's Ship is TRU5, Tron is TRU6. So I am wondering is CHROME TRU4 or TRU7?

    Jhan
    This is the order that I have seen them in the store:
    1110770000000 = Mike's New Car - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    1110740000000 = Tron User Control - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    1114460000000 = Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Gold Pack (Can't seem to find this one after Race To Space came out)
    1110760000000 = Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Penny - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    CHROME Damage Increaser & Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Race To Space (Found in store today)
    1110780000000 = Captain Hook's Ship - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    1110790000000 = Hangin' Ten Stitch with Surfboard - Gold Pack (Found in store today and bought today!)
    1110810000000 = Tron Terrain - Gold Pack

    I keep a list on my phone as I buy them and check my TRU once a week for the code above the UPC, and this has been my order at least in Dayton, Ohio.
    Last edited by alteredgrafix; 11-16-2013 at 04:33 AM.

  4. #334

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    10

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Here is an image that lists the TRU exclusives.

    Name:  disney_infinity_power_discs_exclusives_01.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  202.9 KB

  5. #335

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    9

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Let's all agree to send in bubble mailers as a parcel so no more discs get lost. I was supposed to receive two discs in the mail and because of a damaged envelope I only got one.

  6. #336

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    9

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    I am looking for Bolt to complete my collection now.

    I have:
    Alice's Wonderland x2
    Tulgey Wood
    Rapunzel'sBirthday Sky
    Marlin's Reef x3
    King Candy's Dessert Toppings x3

  7. #337

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jersey city nj
    Posts
    1

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Hv mikes car wanted to trade for abu.

  8. #338

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    510, Bay Area
    Posts
    593

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Quote Originally Posted by StarBlue View Post
    Hi All and this is mostly for Explicit,

    I have a question and wondering if anyone has come up with a good answer yet. I know TRU has released these exclusive discs.

    TRU1 - Mike's New Car - Gold Pack
    TRU2 - User Control - Gold Pack
    TRU3 - Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Gold Pack and Race To Space
    TRU4 - CHROME Damage Increaser - Race To Space Exclusive
    TRU5 - Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Penny - Gold Pack
    TRU6 - Captain Hook's Ship - Gold Pack
    TRU7 - Tron Interface - Gold Pack

    So I have them in that order. I see others on other sites have placed them in that order. They justify that Race to Space had both and they semi link it with the Series 3 Gold Pack. However the great work Explicit has done has them the same except Scrooge McDuck is TRU4, Hook's Ship is TRU5, Tron is TRU6. So I am wondering is CHROME TRU4 or TRU7?

    Jhan
    So maximumzero fixed the image numbering issue with with the Captain Hook Ship and TRON disc.




    We've also added the Lilo Stitch Board as well.



    Now as far as the numbering issue goes, Toys R Us is stating in its computers that the Lilo TRU exclusive disc is #7 in the series. How we're taking this at the moment is that the CHROME disc will be released as a separate disc rather then only being obtainable through the Race To Space pack. This is why we're labeling the discs as is right now. The whole Toys R Us release of these discs just isn't organized and at times very unclear.

    Hopefully this gives some insight on the process we have going right now. Thanks for the heads up on the mistakes and concerns with how we're labeling things. It's always nice to see input on what we have in place at the moment and how we can make it better!
    Last edited by Explicit; 11-13-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13...

  9. #339

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Last edited by dayman825; 11-18-2013 at 06:11 PM.

  10. #340

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Roy, Utah
    Posts
    25

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Thanks Explicit. I found someone who has the TRU disc book and I am getting the sneaky suspecion you are right. The CHROME disc is the "10th" one shown. You are right, TRU has made a MESS of this!!!
    DL Visits: 1977, 2003, 2005, 2007(DLH), 2013
    DCA Visits: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013
    WDW First Visit in 2014!!! DLHK/DLS in 2016!!!

  11. #341

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    10

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Target will be releasing a complete Series 2 power disc set with album for $59.99 on 11/19/2013 according to their website

    Also on the character front:
    Wreck it Ralph is now a Best Buy exclusive released on 11/22/2013
    Rapunzel is a Walmart exclusive released on 11/22/2013

  12. #342

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    237

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Is Toys R US releasing them in different orders in different states? I have not seen the Lilo surfboard released here in California. The newest ones were Scrooge and Hook, with Tron being released next Sunday. When was the surfboard originally released?

  13. #343

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    21

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Quote Originally Posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
    Is Toys R US releasing them in different orders in different states? I have not seen the Lilo surfboard released here in California. The newest ones were Scrooge and Hook, with Tron being released next Sunday. When was the surfboard originally released?
    I'm in California (Bay Area) and have seen / purchased a gold pack with Stitch in it... They had a bunch of mixed gold-packs in a couple of boxes at the counter in the electronics department. The gold packs on the shelf with the silver packs are all Mike's Car.

  14. #344

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Roy, Utah
    Posts
    25

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    I'm headed to TRU to see if by chance they have any more Lilo's. Anyone have one? I have a Scrooge McDuck still unopened in the package if someone has a Lilo packaged.

    Jhan
    DL Visits: 1977, 2003, 2005, 2007(DLH), 2013
    DCA Visits: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013
    WDW First Visit in 2014!!! DLHK/DLS in 2016!!!

  15. #345

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs

    Quote Originally Posted by alteredgrafix View Post
    This is the order that I have seen them in the store:
    1110770000000 = Mike's New Car - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    1110740000000 = Tron User Control - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    1114460000000 = Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Gold Pack (Can't seem to find this one after Race To Space came out)
    1110760000000 = Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Penny - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    CHROME Damage Increaser & Emperor Zurg's Wrath - Race To Space (Found in store today)
    1110780000000 = Captain Hook's Ship - Gold Pack (Found in store today)
    1110790000000 = Hangin' Ten Stitch with Surfboard - Gold Pack (Found in store today and bought today!)

    I keep a list on my phone as I buy them and check my TRU once a week for the code above the UPC, and this has been my order at least in Dayton, Ohio.
    Thanks to this list I was able to get Stitch's surfboard and Tron User Control today. Also got Jack Sparrow Pieces of Eight and Marlin's Reef that I didn't already have. Couldn't believe that I got 4 I didn't have.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Other] BUY/SELL/TRADE: Disney Infinity Power Discs
    By Kritter in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:02 PM
  2. Vinylmation Buy/Sell/Trade
    By BuzzedLightyear in forum Vinylmation
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 06:29 AM
  3. Buy, Sell or Trade Original Disneyland Silkscreened Attraction Posters
    By Circarama in forum Merchandise Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 10:11 AM
  4. [Question] Popcorn bucket buy/sell/trade?
    By xenofire in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 06:44 PM
  5. Vinylmation Buy/Sell/Trade
    By BuzzedLightyear in forum Merchandise Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •