November Release Day Roundup

With release dates all over the place this month, we figured we would help you find out when and where the November releases will be available.

"Disney Infinity" November Release Date Roundup - Disney Geekery
    10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

Re: November Release Day Roundup

Thank you DisneyGeekery. I thought the price of the series 2 power pack was $59.99 did they raise the price when the announced the correct release date?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

I saw the Frozen figures at Best Buy today. I thought they weren't being released until Tuesday.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

I had the frozen figures in my hand today at best buy and the register said that it was not available for purchase. I decided not to pitch a fit and just walked away with my disappointed daughter.

I have had that BestBuy problem before. They put something on the shelf too early and the cashiers can't ring it up. Once they realize the mistake they rush back and remove all the items. I believe there are legal issues with selling items before they are released.

• Queen Elsa

That happen to me yesturday at my work at Toys R Us. I sawthe 2 series disk out I was going to buy one but when they ring it up they saidI couldn't have it because it show up that it was not for sale until the 26th. So I was confuse and a little sad at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by alteredgrafix View Post
    I had the frozen figures in my hand today at best buy and the register said that it was not available for purchase. I decided not to pitch a fit and just walked away with my disappointed daughter.
    This happened to us today on the 23rd. We were in a Best Buy in North Carolina and they had the Frozen set out. I had told my wife about your post and we decided to try it. We got the same message; the cashier called a couple people over to the register and they tried but in the end it was nothing they could do. She said it was no way to ring it up if it wasn't in the system. Did pick up Ralph today though at BB and Rapunzel at Walmart. Not sure if we're venturing out tomorrow to get Vanellope or not.

Went ahead and got Vanellope and the Power Disc album at Target this morning. I didn't really understand why the website showed both as Available online and "Not sold in stores". I got both at the store. Vanellope was sold out online right before I left but had shown as available early this morning.

Target made a huge mess with everything. With the wave 2 set. First it was listed for sale on 11.19.2013. I went on that day and got blank looks. Told it was for sale on 11.26.2013, that was wrong and said no that was the Frozen set. Checked next day and talked to DisneyGeekery and thought for sure 11.24.2013. Showed up again, nobody knew a darn thing. Then one manager used his smartphone and said Online Only. There was a lady who had today's ad and got really in his face about it. Sure enough five minutes later both Vanelopy and the disc book showed up. Sheesh and I thought TRU in my area was clueless.
    DL Visits: 1977, 2003, 2005, 2007(DLH), 2013
    DCA Visits: 2003, 2005, 2007, 2013
    WDW First Visit in 2014!!! DLHK/DLS in 2016!!!

The official street date for the series 2 packs are the 26th. The Target site says the 24th and many have been able to get the albums yesterday.
    10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

• Queen Elsa

I saw both today at my Target the power disk and the 2 pack of Frozen. I know they are sopost to come out tomorrow. I didn't have the money to get Anna and Princess Elsa.