Thread: Rct 1

Cool Rct 1

Howdy yall I have been playing RCT for several years now and recently found a bunch of cheats for the first verison but every time i try to use them nothing happens. Is there something i need to do first brfore i try to load a cheat, anything needto be added to the property settings of the game? If anyone can help that would be awsome.

thanx yall
    -sierra38-

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Rct 1

We need to know what the cheats are first of all .

RCT1 isn't that great anymore. The first two just come out in 2D, and then the third one is in 3D. But something you'd want to see come next is a more realistic rollercoaster. Most of the rollercoasters you see in RCT3 aren't realistic.

The rollercoaster parts have no realism at all, maybe except for a few. But the rest make the rides un-smooth, and it doesn't look realistic.

Also, there won't be a RCT4, due to Chris Sawyer having to quit making the RCT's, so there won't be much improvement to the whole series itself.
    "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen." -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Wendot View Post
    Also, there won't be a RCT4, due to Chris Sawyer having to quit making the RCT's, so there won't be much improvement to the whole series itself.
    I don't think that'll stop them...he wasn't involved in RCT3 as anything more than a "consultant."