Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VMK In October?

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

VMK In October?

Has anyone been seeing all of the videos on Youtube claiming that the only reason VMK was closed was because Sulake (The company who made VMK) was wanting too much money and that VMK will re-open around anywhere from October to late 2009 except it will be redone by Disney Online Games. There is even a video from someone claiming to be HOST_Hurricane.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Re: VMK In October?

It's not coming back. Here's even the official statement from VMK.com:

VMK launched as a part of the Disneyland 50th Celebration and is now closed. Disney.com continues to create experiences to amaze our guests and we hope that all of our VMK friends will continue to join us.
    Recently we've received inquiries asking if VMK is reopening - there are no plans to reopen VMK in any form.

They might bring it back. That's what they said for now but what happens when disney needs more money or more games. Who's to say they don't change their minds on this.
    Elf Island Petite Fairy
    vmk alpharanda

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

That official statement may change. They made a huge fluke when they shut VMK down. They might eventually realize that ginormous mistake.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Smile Re: VMK In October?

ITA willturner they can change their minds all the time and they may bring this game back. I have heard that they might bring it back in september or october or next new years if possible. They should have made it pay to play when they put potco on. that way the people that played could stay.
    Elf Island Petite Fairy
    vmk alpharanda

• Banned User

I'm in the "Believe it when I see it" camp. Sorry, but I don't think it'll be back anytime soon. Disney isn't known to correct mistakes as opposed to blowing right over them.

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by Alphababy26 View Post
    ITA willturner they can change their minds all the time and they may bring this game back. I have heard that they might bring it back in september or october or next new years if possible. They should have made it pay to play when they put potco on. that way the people that played could stay.
    It will be nice. But it's doubtful all the big shots at Disney are going to relent to bringing a game back that didn't roll in the dough for them.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I enjoyed VMK while it was around, I can only hope it will come back someday. I'm with stitchon, I'll believe it when I see it.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• I'm Baaaack!

Yeah, I'll believe it once I see it
    ^Click them or they will die^

Smile Re: VMK In October?

they chose to make it a free promotional game. If they wanted to make money off of it they should have made it pay to play just like all the other games that they have on there right now. It's their fault. We are willing to pay for it now and i don't see why they can't bring it back. One little game isn't going to kill disney's future in games
    Elf Island Petite Fairy
    vmk alpharanda

• Minion

I'm in the same boat... "I'll believe it when i see it"

It may be a rumor.. It may not, But I can't trust anything online, without seeing it myself.

Angry Re: VMK In October?

I say we stop playing their games altogether like club penguin and pirates and fairy's. Maybe that will get their attention and maybe they will find out that we want vmk back. Half of the games costs anyways and vmk was a free game.
    Elf Island Petite Fairy
    vmk alpharanda

• Lost in your eyes.

Well, hate to say it, but here we are, almost half way through October, and no VMK.
    If it happens, yippee !!
    I know the other site I use has loads of threads having "evidence" of its return, but like half of this thread has said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Off-Topic:
    I know, I never post here anymore, thought I'd come visit [:

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

I guess we'll just have to wait and see... a lot of people are saying it's going to open October 24th or something, but I'm definitely not believing anything that Disney hasn't confirmed.

• For You!

Does this mean that I need to keep all the stupid VMK cards that I was just going to throw out??!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast