• Hello Dolly.

Can VFK be the New VMK?

I just signed up for the Virtual Family Kingdom game and it seems very simular to Vmk. Of course it will never be as good as VMK to me but they seem alike in many ways. With the diferent themed lands, the magics, the rooms, cash to earn and spend, and alot of things.

I was wondering if any mice chat people ever played this game and how they feel about it? What is there to do on there and if it's worth playing like Vmk was. And I'm new so i was wondering if you can tell me and whoever is interested more about the game.

Oh by the way is Virtualfamilykingdom.com. Thx

• Banned User

Re: Can VFK be the New VMK?

In my mind, VFK is nothing more than an attempt to take advantage of the kids who were left behind when VMK closed, nothing more, nothing less. I have no respect for it and should VMK ever reopen in some incarnation, count on VFK closing as fast as it opened.

• Never give in.

VFK is a cheap VMK imitation. The whole design IMO is horrible. I have only logged on once and I refuse to go back on.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I went on for the first few days, now it's a thing of the past - I think it is a poor remake of VMK...thats just my opinion though.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Never give in.

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    I went on for the first few days, now it's a thing of the past - I think it is a poor remake of VMK...thats just my opinion though.
    I feel the same way.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Hello Dolly.

Yea i only been on today and yesturday and nothing impressive. I'm done with it. Its layout is messy and instead of being something unique or impressive it just tries to be like Vmk. Its very unoriginal. The only feeling i got from it was missing Vmk even more after playing this crappy game.

• Banned User

I really wish the kids who aren't Micechatters would realize how pathetic VFK is, but they won't admit it until VMK comes back.