• The Voice of the Jungle

Welcome to my Jungle - My little Adventureland park in RCT2

Nice to see an RCT thread here

I've been working on an Adventureland based park, which started off just Jungle Cruise only (with a few twists here and there which you'll see later on) and then found out I still have some room left over before I need to expand, so why not keep on adding more?

Here's the entrance to the Jungle Cruise and the queue building

The first half in the Jungle. You might notice some familiar scenes including the butterflies, elephants, hippos, and of course, the backside of water.

So far it still looks very similar, but here's where I start adding my own twist to the cruise. Instead of entering through the temple, you go through the lion's cave . . .

. . . and into anothe ride? Wait a sec, we all knew that Pirates was Jungle's next door neighbor, but this is ridiculous! Let's try to find our back to our own attraction now!

How would we get back to the Jungle? Easy, we'll jump track and drop straight to the volcano scene that we joke about if you happen to sit in our sacrificial altar.

And then you end up meeting Ol' Smiley and Ginger and other various creepy crawlies. I'm sorry folks, no Chief Namee or Trader Sam in this version, although, if you look very closely and use your imagination, you could see a top hat and umbrella next to Ginger

After building the jungle, I decided to fill the rest of the space of my custom scenario. I made this scenario just to build Jungle Cruise only, but since I have other attractions and scenary, I had to expand. The next attraction for this park is 20,000 Leagues.

Here's the beginning of Pirates. Still needs work, and I will have the queue covered up similar to Jungle's queue, and have the first section of Pirates themed, or just covered up.

Here's an overall view of the park so far. The main section in Pirates is done for the most part, and I thought I took a screenshot of that, but I guess I didn't? I'll make sure to post it when the ride's done anyways.
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 12-28-2008 at 06:30 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome to my Jungle - My little Adventureland park in RCT2

There's only one thing missing... you forgot the loop!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: Welcome to my Jungle - My little Adventureland park in RCT2

That is not bad at all. There is a lot of cool stuff in RCT2 that you can play around with. I personally still prefer RCT3 now that I have a powerhouse computer. But RCT2 can be fun to play around in nonetheless. Keep up the work and let us see how it's progressing every so often.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples