Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Disney Dreams

Re: Anyone still suffering from VMK Withdrawl?

As incredible as it may seem, I still miss VMK and think about it. Just the other day, I was at Matt's house (M.DOG on VMK) and we were just hanging out. I was like, "What do you wanna do?" and he's just like, "I don't know..." so then we both go, "VMK!" and started laughing, but then it made us sad cause we couldn't just get on VMK and play some pirate games, or meet up with our favorite MiceChat friends, get in line for the latest host room, or run to the Emporium to buy the newest hat or pin. Then we started thinking about how we'd literally go to Animal Kingdom on our Disney trips JUST to get that stamp at the other end of the park on Kali River Rapids. It was always just ROUTINE for us. Now it's gone. VMK was a significant part of my life for those two years. My very first VMK summer was one of the best summers of my LIFE, believe it or not. It's just sad that something that I thought would last alot longer didn't really last long at all. I'm grateful for those memories and friends I made, but I'm sad for the times I can't enjoy anymore. =(

^^ To sum all that up, I MISS VMK!

• Minion

I miss it but not as much as I thought I would. I miss the friends, pirates, and creating rooms.
    But not having VMK, lets me do so much more now.

• (Not a) New User

I cry about it sometimes. Me and my sister played it all the time together. I worked really hard at the Disney parks to get all my stuff. *Sniff* I think they should bring it back.

• Evil is a choice.

I was just thinking about this the other day and so i just went on the website to see if it was even still up and it brought back the biggest burst of memories.. I seriously do miss it so much..and all of my friends on there..
    [IMG]http://icons.*************/532/ICONATOR_b47aa3801dfb17216e3fa488b91c7ea4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://icons.*************/76/ICONATOR_ebf637cddc1b8af972c73c7960104ecf.png[/IMG]
    Captain Jack Sparrow <3

"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest of blasphemy" - Edward Cullen, Stephanie Meyer's New Moon

EDWARD <3

• Banned User

I was thinking about playing it today. I do still want to play that game.

• Smile, It's Free!

There are times that I miss VMK, like now is one of those times - sending me here to see whats happening.
    I just miss the chance to be a kid and hanging out with great people from around the world!
    <3

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

Aww it's nice to see you here Chris...miss ya!!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• Banned User

-sigh-

I remember Halloween last year. I remember going down Main Street taking pictures of everything just in case.

Ah.. I'm going through alot of VMK withdrawl.
    Hopefully it ends soon. If not, ugh.
    I really do hope somedays I will come on and see that it will be alive again.

I haven't really thought about it, but for some reason I really started missing it today. I miss all my costumes. And playing HM and Pirates.

• I Miss VMK So Much...

- sigh -

I miss it very much. Very few pictures I have are left of VMK.
    6 months already? ^ o ^
    Currently suffering from VMK deceasement disorder, aka. "I Miss VMK."

• Keeper of Blue Carrots

Well, I'm not going to lie.

I was watching the Disney Channel just now, and a You Wish commercial came on. And one of the Fantasyland songs from VMK came on, and ... I pretty much stared at the TV screen and my eyes filled with tears.

Lately more than ever I miss VMK. Not sure why. Well, maybe it's because, as previously stated, it's the holiday season... and that's when everything exciting was always happening on VMK. With more clothes, things to do... the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas time just isn't the same anymore. And the feelings associated with these holidays, as sad and pathetic as this may sound, remind me of VMK.

Which backs up my severe VMK Withdrawl symptoms.
    They call me... Roo.

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Omg I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone. I thought I was acting like a loser having withdrawal symptoms .

Yeah tonight I started thinking about it again when I saw a VMK vid on YouTube.

It was the best online community in the world, and will always be . ugh now I need to cheer myself up before I burst into tears.

• Minion

Yes, I To Miss VMK, And I Would To Anything To Bring It Back, But unfortunately There's Nothing I Can Do VMK Was My Second Home. And Now I Have NOTHING To Do Online. I'm Losing Interest In A Lot Of Things. Since The Day It Closed Ive Worn The VMK In-Park Bracelet 24/7. Don't Be Scared If People At School Make Fun Of You. I Could Care Less.. Now I'm Going To Express How Much I Miss VMK Everywhere, Even On AIM.

Ya know, I was thinking of getting a shirt made. They still have them on disneyshopping.com. It takes some digging, but eventually you get redirected here. Not sure what the point would be of getting one, but I don't know. I almost feel like we need to be showing Disney that we're still around and that we won't forget.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast