Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Re: Anyone still suffering from VMK Withdrawl?

Last night, I was on the computer and one of my 7YO twin daughters asked if we could catch ghosts in the Haunted Mansion. I had to explain about VMK being closed. They were both very sad.

• Banned User

The loss of LittleDragon only amplifies how I miss VMK and the memories we made.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

yeah... I miss doing alot of the quests and playing the POTC ship battles

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I do miss the game, but it's not a total loss for me - I can live without it; there is more to virtual stuff than Disney. After all, without VMK and my VMK friends, I would never have found out about Mice Chat...for that I am very grateful. I do regret stopping playing for a while, now I wish I could play "set-up" Pirates one more time.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I want VMK back!

• Just this guy......

I also miss the silly little game. It was fun to jump on and play the points games but to also build and rebuild the personal rooms.

• Disneyholic

It's funny my 9YO Daughter out of the blue told me she missed VMK and asked if Daddy could help her program one....
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

• myleadguitargirl from VMK

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    I want VMK back!
    Ditto.

I miss VMK everyday. I still think about it A LOT. Hoping it'll come back...but it never does.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I find it so funny that it's been a year, and the forum has collapsed, yet recently there have been all these threads about VMK lately...

I find it very interesting indeed...
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Roller Coaster Aficionado

After Disney announced that VMK was closing I was bummed out just like everyone else and after a couple months of it being closed I felt like I had moved on with my life. I spend more time with friends and family and less time sitting in front of my computer. But lately when I've had free time I find myself thinking about logging on to VMK and visiting with friends or playing a 4 on 4 game of POTC. It's funny how much more you can appreciate something once it's gone. I never realized how much of an impact a silly little online game could have on a persons life...

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I find it so funny that it's been a year, and the forum has collapsed, yet recently there have been all these threads about VMK lately...

I find it very interesting indeed...
    It's residual withdrawal. At first we all just had to accept it and of course we were sad, but were able to move past it. Now a good chunk of time has passed and here comes the yearning.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Sad Re: Anyone still suffering from VMK Withdrawl?

I want VMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Who are you again?

im one of the huge fans of VMK....i miss all my friends i never really knew, i still have dreams about it, wake up in middle of the night and think.......its like everytime i think about vmk im a different person......if there was anyway vmk could come back even if it was for profit i wouldnt care i just want to play it......just when they smaked me in the face that my first online game was closeing that fateful day...man, it was like all life and time just stoped to take it all in.......i still remeber the angry E-mail i sent disney regarding this..what i still think is funny is at the end i wrote "and im never playing anymore disney online games ever again" and yet, im playing club penguin and toontown..heh,...luckly i still remeber all the rooms perfectly and draw those rooms incase i forget........VMKUnleased......*sigh* failed at the day before Beta came out.........

one year is too much for me

*other side of me*
    DARN YOU DISNEY WHY? WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE GAME MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ENJOYED? END OF THE 50 YEAR CELABRATION? BULLDUNG! >:C
    *sigh*

R.I.P. Sorareed
    everyone else
    VMK
    and one or my rooms: The Kingdom Hearts Cafe
    Last edited by jesterjack; 07-12-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

I still have a few hundred VMK cards in mint condition.

Not like they'll ever be worth anything, but a good chunk of Disneyland history for possible display in the near future.

• Future Imagineer! =D

i still today love VMK. I learnt so much and made so many friends. I even made friends with people from school! I was addicted to VMK and was on it constantly; which annoyed my mom. I forgot my username as time passed by, but I just remembered it: AwesomeCuteLexi (I was young and silly). I remember one guy that I made friends with. He was really sweet and the same age as me if I remember correctly. I think his name was iNano or something. He was my bff on VMK. My bff in real life and I are both obsessed with Disneyland and both played VMK, I remember how she would get herself banned for silly reasons all the time. I think she was even permanently banned once but somehow changed her computer so she could make a new account. VMK was so fun. It let us use our imaginations in different ways and really made us think. I remember how my fbff and I would talk on the phone each day for hrs and would design different rooms together and were so proud when they would get on the "Most Popular Room List" or something like that. We were both very rich and worked hard to get our items every single day
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast