Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• keh!

Re: "Adventures In The Magic Kingdom" for Nintendo...Anyone remember?

i remember playing this game w/ my cousin.... i didn't like the space mountain level very much, but i loved big thunder mountain... even though i always picked the wrong track to go down... that level moved too fast. we never passed the game though.

• Banned User

I want that game! It looks like fun

• Minion

You can play it if you download the free version of the NES emulator at consoleclassix.com. Which I read the FAQ, and i'm assuming it's legal, if it isn't just correct me someone. Here's the link to the page with info on the game. It's pretty fun, but it might be easier if I had a controller.

• Banned User

There are used copies of it through Amazon.com as well.

• Banned User

I saw the link! you have to pay to play it, i dont want to do that cause i just wanna play that game(its for all games)!!!!!!!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183
    I saw the link! you have to pay to play it, i dont want to do that cause i just wanna play that game(its for all games)!!!!!!!!!
    Well, you can play the Atari 2600 and most of the NES games, including the Magic Kingdom game for free.

• Fastpass Hater

I worked on this a few weeks ago actually, I got as much as I could walking around....

• All? NO, ALL!

I have this game, and I think it's pretty cool, but it's REALLY difficult. A great NES game, though. Rocket Jets looks incredibly boring, too! I found it in a video store 2 years ago for $2.99 and thought it'd be a nice novelty Disney collectable, but I took it a step further and bought an NES on eBay.

Just like VMK, it's a mixture of parks.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I remember this game, and always thought the Space Mountain Level was too hard. The Haunted Mansion and Pirates were my favorite levels though. A lot of fun!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• All? NO, ALL!

The thing I don't like about it is that the Mickey Mouse Club March is the only Disney song I noticed.

• Disneyholic

I was fortunate enough to find this game as i was looking to .roms for my nintnedo emulator.(a computer program that makes the computer think it is a gaming system.) I absolutely love the Disneyland tie in and all the little mini games. If you are able to purchase this game or emulate it I hghly recommend it!
    My wife... yes, my dog... maybe, my guitar...never!!!

• Hooterville, USA

If I remember correctly, you had to answer trivia questions first. My daughter and I conquered that game years ago!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Super saucy pixie!

I remember I used to want this game, but I had Mickey's Mousecapade instead. Ah, memories...

• Koubu Pilot

Mickey's Mousecapade was tough (rented it one time and there was no instruction booklet).

Capcom (made this game) made other good Disney games, too. If any of have a SNES or Game Boy Advance, play The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse. You have to travel through this other world where Emperor Pete has Pluto in his castle and you must travel through briars, a scary looking forest, and other locales to reach it (the castle itself is like a maze). Mickey aquires costumes along the way that give him abilities (like squirting water with the fireman's costume). A sequel was made where you can play as Minnie and I've heard of a third game in Japan where you can choose Donald (I've also heard Capcom may release it here). Play Kingdom Hearts (Square-Enix). You'll be surprised at what's happened to our favorite characters (like Donald casting magic like "fire" and "cure", the roles of the princesses, villains like Maleficent and Clayton using the Heartless, etc.). I also own Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix (Konami).

I remeber Adventures in the Magic Kingdom had Cinderella's Caslte on the box (probably because of Tokyo Disneyland). The game itself was probably based on Tokyo Dinseyland and not the American parks, though some things like changing the castle to Sleeping Beauty's Castle (notice how big the castle walls are in the pictures at the beginning of this thread) and the DRR/WDWRR tracks were added to localize the game for American audiences. For some reason, I could never get the question about the name of Captain Hook's pirate ship right.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

We just unpacked this with my classic NES system a few weeks ago. Haven't had time to play it yet. It's been over 10 years. Can't wait to play again!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast