Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Kingdom Keepers Online Game Begins Signups for Beta

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if this has been posted, but starting on the 20th the Kingdom Keepers Online Game began signups for beta testing. The people who were accepted will be told on Wednesday, so if you want to sign up you better hurry!
    Here's a link to the form you have to fill out. You have to be over 13 and willing to find bugs in the game, not just play it. If you're crossing your fingers for testing, I'm right with you!

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.29.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 19

Re: Kingdom Keepers Online Game Begins Signups for Beta

grrr. I am pretty upset. There is probably little chance of me getting in this late. I have been checking almost every other day on VMKF and Disboards for news, guess I was in the wrong places =(. But at least there is a chance for me, and thanks sooo much for letting me know!

BTW, KEBSD, remember me? We were friends of VMK and talked a lot, but only for a short time, so you may not remember :P. Hope we can be friends on this now game. I also hope it is a lot like VMK. I have faith in Ridley, as I know he was upset about the Kingdom closing too. We will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphapanchito View Post
    grrr. I am pretty upset. There is probably little chance of me getting in this late. I have been checking almost every other day on VMKF and Disboards for news, guess I was in the wrong places =(. But at least there is a chance for me, and thanks sooo much for letting me know!

BTW, KEBSD, remember me? We were friends of VMK and talked a lot, but only for a short time, so you may not remember :P. Hope we can be friends on this now game. I also hope it is a lot like VMK. I have faith in Ridley, as I know he was upset about the Kingdom closing too. We will have to wait and see.
    Yeah, I was bummed when I only found out yesterday. I was on his blog every day last week up to Friday, and he made the announcement Saturday. I hope they will let a considerable amount of people in.

YES! I totally remember you. I really miss VMK, and I'm sure we can be friends on this game =] Yeah, I'm definitely hoping for a huge likeness to VMK since Ridley was so on fire for it.

EDIT: From Ridley's blog:
    THANK YOU! Over 1,100 entries in two days for the BETA TESTING group for the new Kingdom Keepers game!! 200 will be selected by Wednesday!
    Only a very lucky 200 =[
    Last edited by KEBSD; 02-23-2010 at 04:34 PM.

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 9.29.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my

Quote Originally Posted by KEBSD View Post
    I hope they will let a considerable amount of people in.
    Just so you know, Ridley said they were only going to let 200 people in, out of the 1200 applications they recieved (probably much more by now). Hope to see you on the beta test tomorrow!

Just so you know, Ridley said they were only going to let 200 people in, out of the 1200 applications they recieved (probably much more by now). Hope to see you on the beta test tomorrow!
    Yeah, I recently saw that.
    Definitely! If you make it in, please put up some screenies for us Micechatters

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my

Yeah, I recently saw that.
    Definitely! If you make it in, please put up some screenies for us Micechatters
    Mmm.. I would, and would deffinately want you to if you got in and I didn't, but if they tell us not to (and I am almost certain they will) I most definately won't :P. Not going to jeprodize my Beta time. So excited. I missed VMK beta by 3 days. Attempting not to miss this one.. First thing I am going to buy if it is like VMK? Green flips and baggy pants =).

Mmm.. I would, and would deffinately want you to if you got in and I didn't, but if they tell us not to (and I am almost certain they will) I most definately won't :P. Not going to jeprodize my Beta time. So excited. I missed VMK beta by 3 days. Attempting not to miss this one.. First thing I am going to buy if it is like VMK? Green flips and baggy pants =).
    Yeah, I totally agree with that.
    Oh wow, only three days? I was so silly not to buy those greens flips and baggy pants >_<

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my

Yeah, I totally agree with that.
    Oh wow, only three days? I was so silly not to buy those greens flips and baggy pants >_<
    Shilly KEBSD XD.

Yup, three days. my sister was reading a thread on a totally unrelated teen forum and it was entitled "OMG VMK is out of beta!". Time to attempt to get to get homework down while checking 5 sites for news and my email. This will be interesting.

Shilly KEBSD XD.

Yup, three days. my sister was reading a thread on a totally unrelated teen forum and it was entitled "OMG VMK is out of beta!". Time to attempt to get to get homework down while checking 5 sites for news and my email. This will be interesting.
    What a bummer! At least you have a chance at beta here.
    Good luck with that, and good luck getting into beta

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my

What a bummer! At least you have a chance at beta here.
    Good luck with that, and good luck getting into beta
    You too. *takes out lucky crickets, gives you one, and keeps the other*

• Not Here / Not Now

I signed up for this, I'd be so happy if I was selected Kingdom Keepers is a fantastic story, this could be the new VMK
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

Well, still no news. According to his blog the Overtakers have delayed the sending. Hope they can get around that

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my

Well, still no news. According to his blog the Overtakers have delayed the sending. Hope they can get around that
    Apparently most got the email by now. Did you? Nothing for me =(.

• Banned User

NOthing
    but, hakuna matata
    all this means is that i play the game a couple weeks later. This way i knw what its about, and im not stuck playing a rough cut version

Yeah, I think it's over, and I got nothing. I'd actually have loved to see the rough-cut, and see the growth of the game. But oh well

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Visit my

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast