Thread: The Sims 3

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Cool The Sims 3

Hi,

I'm sure there have been Micechatters that play Sims 3. I wonder what you think about that game?

I've been loving it. Only thing I miss so far from Sims 2, is the vampires and maybe being able to see inside community buildings (such as restaurants) . I love it that, when a sim is grown up and you let it move out. It becomes older and makes a family on it's own.

I have experienced a little bit, to play the ghost. Normally I was a afraid of the ghost (I use to delete the tombstone right away, after a sim died) . They do the same stuff from Sims 2. But they now behave a bit normal this time. I putted a tv and a bookshelf in the graveyard and I have been watching them at night. They have been watching the tv and reading the books.

I haven't any of the expanion(s) yet. But, I have been wondering if anyone else does and what they think of them. So, far I have no interest in them. But I would like to learn about them. Again, I only cared about the vampires. Also, the past Hot Date/Night Life kind of stuff.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Re: The Sims 3

I have it and I have World Adventures. The game has kind of frustrated me, the way everyone in the town ages at the same time makes it really hard to keep up with different families. And when you switch between families to try and keep up you lose the goals or promises or whatever they're called of your sims.

I do like it, there are aspects of it that are great. But, I definitely haven't been additively playing it like I did when I got Sims 2.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

•   
    • Delawarean Girl

Re: The Sims 3

I do get tired of it a bit. It is hard to keep up. I keep thinking it's best to stick to one family. One of my guy sims that turned into a young adult moved out of this house on his own. When, I went to take care of another family. I didn't want him to move out. I had to hard time trying to get him back. He had a girlfriend. So, I found his girlfriend's house and I got him to marry her that way and had move back to the house, that I wanted him to live in. Sadly, he has his wife's last name, right now. I wanted him to have the name that he had.

Right now, I keep wondering to do you have to save when you put a tombstone in the graveyard? A tombstone disappeared when, I wanted it to stay in the graveyard.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 04-23-2010 at 08:20 AM.