Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

Re: Big news from E3 on Epic Mickey!

Also, we can now safely say that the screenshots released a while back are NOT the final graphics for the game. The actual game seen in the demonstration video looks much cleaner, and it's entirely possible they'll have it refined even more by the time the game comes out.

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Nothing what I thought it was going to be, but the gameplay trailer really look fun. I'm pre-ordering ASAP.

• Who are you again?

I just had a thought
    what if they made a Kingdom Hearts reference in the game?
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

Quote Originally Posted by jesterjack View Post
    I just had a thought
    what if they made a Kingdom Hearts reference in the game?
    It's already been confirmed that
    Spoiler
    part of the game's plot will revolve around Wastelanders needing Mickey's heart to escape.

The trailer for the game is serious. Love the story telling of it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e4OcHeEOsI"]YouTube- Disney Epic Mickey - Trailer E3 2010 - Wii[/ame]
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13...

• Banned User

what do you know, Disney finally can make an epic, non kingdom hearts video game.

All I know is when this comes out, the Wii gets hooked back up to the big TV.

It's 16 miles to Disneyland, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit It.

• Returning Member

Even though the game is is very much geared towards young children, Epic Mickey might be the game that gets me to buy a Wii...

• Circle of Ancients

Even though the screen-shots look better than the ones released previously, I'm still not sure of the Wii's ability to pull off some of the graphics they show in the trailer. They just need to come out with a full HD Wii and be done with it already.

If the DS3D doesn't turn out to be the next Virtual Boy, I think that would be an excellant console for future Disney games. Nintendo is a trustworthy brand and having it Wii exclusive makes sense because of Disney's demographics. I doubt few hardcore Halo or Metal Gear Solid players would want to buy a Disney game.
    No sweat, no sweet.- British Proverb

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by kevitivity View Post
    Even though the game is is very much geared towards young children, Epic Mickey might be the game that gets me to buy a Wii...
    That's not Spector's intent. It's a game with something for everyone, much like the park that's a heavy influence on the level design.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalJ.Squirrel View Post
    I doubt few hardcore Halo or Metal Gear Solid players would want to buy a Disney game.
    I like to play "hardcore" games, GTA, Bioshock, CoD, Manhunt, etc.., and I like to play some Disney games. If the game is good, I'll play it.

It's 16 miles to Disneyland, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit It.

• Munchings & Crunchings

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Even though the screen-shots look better than the ones released previously, I'm still not sure of the Wii's ability to pull off some of the graphics they show in the trailer. They just need to come out with a full HD Wii and be done with it already.
    Well, those shots look closer to what the Wii is capable of than the earlier concept art. There is gameplay footage of the recent build and it looks much better than it did before. Sure, it's not HD like the other systems, but if it's a fun game and looks decent enough, like Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, then I think things will be fine.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Well, those shots look closer to what the Wii is capable of than the earlier concept art. There is gameplay footage of the recent build and it looks much better than it did before. Sure, it's not HD like the other systems, but if it's a fun game and looks decent enough, like Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, then I think things will be fine.
    Except in the original leaks, there WAS concept art that looks exactly like the aesthetic they've gone for now, like the Tomorrowland and Main Street shots.

And honestly, TWisted Disneyland's a better fit for the game then Generic Post Apocalyptic Canyon with a huge Sewer Pipe dumping water down that happens to have a Disney castle on a massive spire in the background.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Agreed ... but that's a BIG IF. I think Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are pretty much the pinnacle of what the Wii can do (graphics wise), they look GREAT (even if it isn't full HD)

I'm eagerly awaiting the game and I hope that it's great.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast