Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Re: Epic Mickey - Disney References

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    That looks like the trailer from that one Mickey short where he, Donald, and Goofy are living out of it and have to move. I wish I could remember the name of the short, because it's one of my favorites.

Also, there are utilitunnels in Disneyland. They are an underground network of service tunnels used to quickly get from one place to another without the guests seeing you.
    I'm pretty sure that the trailer is from Moving Day. An old Mickey cartoon. At least that's what I think it's called.

So for the first 2 Beetleworx that we've seen, they have the body of Mickey's Car and Mickey's Trailer. They should have two Beetleworx with the heads of Jose the Brazilian Parrot and that Red Cowboy Rooster mixed with Goofy's plane.

Ok, I've got a bunch of picture to post here. A lot of them have already been seen, but I want to centralize of them. I've got 19 of the them, so I'm going to post them in several posts.

The first is something that I noticed on a different screen during a new video.

It's the old hag from Snow White. I wonder if they're going to do something with her in the game?

the next 2 are concept images from Tomorrow City and some unknown level.

The only thing I can spot in this image is the Moonliner Rocket. Can you see anything else?

Here's a a somewhat better picture of the Tea Cup bettleworx.

And the last picture for now (since my computer is acting up), is this picture.

It appear to be a Travel Map based on Dark Beauty Castle. And the character navigating it is none other than Oswald! Maybe we'll get to unlock the ability to play as Oswald when we beat the game?

I'll post more later.

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch626626 View Post

It's the old hag from Snow White. I wonder if they're going to do something with her in the game?
    Nice catch! Since the Queen's not really forgotten (she's still in the parks, after all) it's likely that she'll appear as an animatronic of some sort.

the next 2 are concept images from Tomorrow City and some unknown level.

The only thing I can spot in this image is the Moonliner Rocket. Can you see anything else?
    I don't see anything in particular, but the first image gives off a Star Tours kinda vibe.

And the last picture for now (since my computer is acting up), is this picture.

It appear to be a Travel Map based on Dark Beauty Castle. And the character navigating it is none other than Oswald! Maybe we'll get to unlock the ability to play as Oswald when we beat the game?

I'll post more later.
    YouTube - Disney Epic Mickey -- A Behind The Scenes look

As you can see here, this is from an alternate version of the opening movie.

I'm pretty sure that the trailer is from Moving Day. An old Mickey cartoon. At least that's what I think it's called.
    YouTube - Mickey Mouse Cartoon - The Moving Day (1936) (Co-starring Donald and Goofy)

I don't see it here. I think this one's the one you're thinking of:

YouTube - Mickey Cartoons ? Mickey's Trailer (May 6, 1938)

Still, it's worth noting that the color is different and it's missing the chimney.
    Last edited by Garfieldo; 11-10-2010 at 07:25 PM.

• Minion

That Oswald Dark Beauty shot is apparently from an early version of the intro
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldo View Post
    Nice catch! Since the Queen's not really forgotten (she's still in the parks, after all) it's likely that she'll appear as an animatronic of some sort.
    Maybe a Beetleworx. At the moment, there's rumors of SWSA being ripped out and replaced. Maybe the hag could be a retired AA from from the ride.

• The Darkness to Light

So for the first 2 Beetleworx that we've seen, they have the body of Mickey's Car and Mickey's Trailer. They should have two Beetleworx with the heads of Jose the Brazilian Parrot and that Red Cowboy Rooster mixed with Goofy's plane.
    You forgot about the one on the Skull Island level that has a Tea Cup ride vehicle for a head.

And if they make a Jose and Ponchito Beetleworx, I'm going to be so happy. Slightly upset, because that would explain what happened to the MMR animatronics when that show was torn down, but still...
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• Banned User

A new Behind the Scenes video about Epic Mickey, it reveals that Anaheim's Disneyland is just not only the major influence on the game but the centerpiece =)

(Disneyland being the focus)
    YouTube - Disney Epic Mickey -- Behind the Scenes Video: Disneyland-scape...
    (About the characters...)
    YouTube - Disney Epic Mickey -- Behind the Scenes Video: Character Overview

You can already buy a strategy guide: Disney Epic Mickey Official Strategy Guide Collector's Edition for Nintendo Wii | GameStop
    Disney Epic Mickey Wallpapers in HD
    Disney Epic Mickey Guide/Walkthrough - Wii, Wii Walkthrough - IGN
    Source & Enter Win Prizes: An Epic Challenge Week 1: Win Disney Epic Mickey Prizes - Video Games Blogger
    Last edited by JMora; 11-11-2010 at 12:11 PM.

I think theirs a land missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I think theirs a land missing.
    Frontierland has been excluded and Critter Country has gone unmentioned so far.

And if they make a Jose and Ponchito Beetleworx, I'm going to be so happy.
    Same here!

Well, I'm back with a few more pictures. To start these off I've got a picture of Tomorrow City.

Complete wit Space Mountain, The Skyway Station, The PeopleMover, and the old Rockets ride. (don't know what those are called.)

Here's an image of the Mean Street Train Station.

And another pic. of Mean Street, this time showing off a purple Gremlin.

Here's one of Clarabelle Cow located in what looks to be OsTown.

Here's an image of Beluga Billy: a pirate found in Tortooga.

And here's a picture of Donald disassembled.

This picture was taken from the Bog Easy location. Here's a few more from there.

And the last one for now is...

From this position, you can tell that Mickey's pretty far off the ground on Mickeyjunk Mountain.

I'll be back later today with the last of 'em.

Well, I'm back with a few more pictures. To start these off I've got a picture of Tomorrow City.

Complete wit Space Mountain, The Skyway Station, The PeopleMover, and the old Rockets ride. (don't know what those are called.)
    I think you're referring to the old Rocket Jets ride.

By the way, see the blue neon lights behind the jets? The pattern is reminiscent of that of the "fin" in front of Star Tours.

Here's an image of the Mean Street Train Station.
    The lefthand side of the building looks like something straight out of The Nightmare Before Christmas! Also, note that the entrances to either side of the station have been gated up.

Here's an image of Beluga Billy: a pirate found in Tortooga.
    The area behind them seems to have been influenced by Port Royal (a location in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies) .

Yup, it definitely looks like it's based off of The Blue Bayou (the ride area, not the restaurant) .

I wonder why they took out Frontierland?

I wonder why they took out Frontierland?
    I'm asking the same question. It would have been perfect to showcase the never built Western River Expedition. Maybe they'll still incorporate elements from Frontierland, since they have used the Mark Twain River Boat, which is from Frontierland.

good point and I hope they make a sequel.

good point and I hope they make a sequel.
    Warren spector has stated multiple times that he wishes to make it into a trilogy. So we've got 2 more after this one. Hopefully Frontierland is used by the end of the series.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast